Windows 10: Install windows 10 on new harddrive

Discus and support Install windows 10 on new harddrive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My harddrive failed so i need a new one i made an image of the bad drive awhile ago on external harddrive that i also store other files on like videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ronaldpinney, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Install windows 10 on new harddrive

My harddrive failed so i need a new one i made an image of the bad drive awhile ago on external harddrive that i also store other files on like videos music etc. Can i use this harddrive to put the image files on the new harddrive in the laptop without any issues windows operating system should be included in the image files would there be a problem ?

:)

ronaldpinney, Sep 9, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Install windows 10 on new harddrive

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Install windows 10 on new harddrive

1. Install windows 10 on new harddrive - Similar Threads - Install harddrive

2. How to obtain Windows 10 Home Edition Installation Media after Harddrive replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to obtain Windows 10 Home Edition Installation Media after Harddrive replacement: I've recently had to replace a HDD due to Disk Failure, so need to get my hands on Windows 10 Home Edition installation media. I used the Media Creation Utility from another PC running Windows 10 Pro but for some reason my faulty PC will not boot from the Media created. I...
  3. How to obtain Windows 10 Home Edition Installation Media after Harddrive replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to obtain Windows 10 Home Edition Installation Media after Harddrive replacement: I've recently had to replace a HDD due to Disk Failure, so need to get my hands on Windows 10 Home Edition installation media. I used the Media Creation Utility from another PC running Windows 10 Pro but for some reason my faulty PC will not boot from the Media created. I...
  4. How to obtain Windows 10 Home Edition Installation Media after Harddrive replacement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lenovo ideapad y550p wont boot from any recognized harddrive with working windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad y550p wont boot from any recognized harddrive with working windows install: I have a I'm guessing 2013ish lenovo ideapad y550p with and i7-4500U. I have multiple hdd and ssds with know workingworks in all my other laptops windows partitions on them. Everytime I try and boot from a hard driver the computer says no boot device available please install...
  6. Lenovo ideapad y550p wont boot from any recognized harddrive with working windows install

Lenovo ideapad y550p wont boot from any recognized harddrive with working windows install: I have a I'm guessing 2013ish lenovo ideapad y550p with and i7-4500U. I have multiple hdd and ssds with know workingworks in all my other laptops windows partitions on them. Everytime I try and boot from a hard driver the computer says no boot device available please install...
  7. Lenovo ideapad y550p wont boot from any recognized harddrive with working windows install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Harddrive got locked after installing SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Harddrive got locked after installing SSD: Hello All, I have ran into a problem yesterday. My 4 year old Dell Inspiron 5480 laptop was slow and I had to install SSD to improve the performance. But after installing the SSD and selecting the same for booting, my old HDD got locked. Now its asking for bitlocker key, but...
  9. Harddrive got locked after installing SSD

Harddrive got locked after installing SSD: Hello All, I have ran into a problem yesterday. My 4 year old Dell Inspiron 5480 laptop was slow and I had to install SSD to improve the performance. But after installing the SSD and selecting the same for booting, my old HDD got locked. Now its asking for bitlocker key, but...
  10. Harddrive got locked after installing SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware