Windows 10: Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

Discus and support Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any possible way to install windows 10 on an old LapTop that doesn't meet the minimum requirements? And always gives a something went wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReallyFrustratd, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

Is there any possible way to install windows 10 on an old LapTop that doesn't meet the minimum requirements? And always gives a something went wrong error when trying to install error? Or am I missing an obvios alternative? likes a Windows 10 Lite lite really lite version?

:)

ReallyFrustratd, Oct 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 15, 2020
  3. DarkEgo Win User
    Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Oct 15, 2020
  4. pcphantom Win User

Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

Windows Store games system requirements bypass?

So I have a tablet EWT816-BL that has Windows 8.1 with Bing as the operating system and I am getting the same error message the OP had.
    I understand his was due to not having 8.1 but mine does have it.
    As for specs it has higher specs than my "Blue Win HD" phone which was able to download the game.

Anyone have any suggestions on this?

I am trying to install Total Conquest and get the system requirements error message and can not seem to find a way to get it installed.

(Edit)

Sorry for replying on an old thread. I just thought since this one even showed up on google and was the exact same error as the OP on one of the exact same games that it might be better to reply to this than to start a new one that's basically the same thing and risk getting referred to this as my answer.

pcphantom, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

1. Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error? - Similar Threads - Install sub minim

2. Windows 11 installation on unsupported devices via bypassing requirement checks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installation on unsupported devices via bypassing requirement checks: There are workstations running Windows 10 on Dell PCs i.e. OptiPlex 7040.However, the PCs have an unsupported processor for Windows 11 i.e. IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU.The idea is to freshly install Windows-11 on them i.e. not perform in place upgrade from Win-10 to 11.I...
  3. Windows 11 installation on unsupported devices via bypassing requirement checks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 installation on unsupported devices via bypassing requirement checks: There are workstations running Windows 10 on Dell PCs i.e. OptiPlex 7040.However, the PCs have an unsupported processor for Windows 11 i.e. IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU.The idea is to freshly install Windows-11 on them i.e. not perform in place upgrade from Win-10 to 11.I...
  4. Ventoy 1.0.55: bypass Windows 11 requirements check during installation

in Windows 10 News
    Ventoy 1.0.55: bypass Windows 11 requirements check during installation: The latest version of the open source tool Ventoy supports an option to bypass the Windows 11 requirements check during installation of the operating system. Ventoy 1.0.55 is available already for download. The program can be used to created bootable USB media from a variety...
  5. Bypassing pre installed windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bypassing pre installed windows 10 home: New HP All-In-one desktop with pre installed Windows 10 Home. 21H1 Build 19043.928 I have not finished installing updates yet. Seems that I cannot get the install dvd for Windows to load. seems it grabs the pre installed key. any way around this? I want to get to windows 10...
  6. Moving Windows 10 installation files to sub-folder

Moving Windows 10 installation files to sub-folder: Sorry if this is a bit of a mundane question... I have two USB drives with separate Windows 10 installation files on them 1x Home Ed, 1x Pro. Is it safe to move them into two sub-folders on one drive, eg G:/Win-10-Home-Inst and G:/Win-10-Pro-Inst? Thanks....
  7. Windows 10 Installation Requirements

Windows 10 Installation Requirements: Last year when I did the online check to see if I could do the Upgrade from Win 7 and Install Win 10, Microsoft said my Desktop PC System would not support & work using Win 10. I don't know what the issue was, but I'm now going to rebuild the PC. I am going to install:...
  8. Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?: Is there any possible way to install windows 10 on an old LapTop that doesn't meet the minimum requirements? And always gives a something went wrong error when trying to install error? Or am I missing an obvios alternative? likes a Windows 10 Lite lite really lite version?...
  9. Minimal installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minimal installation: Hello there ! I am currently running my PC with ubuntu 18.04 but unfortunately I have to go back to MS because of college. It as been years since i haven't been on MS, and i've switched to Linux mainly for privacy reason and adaptability to remove stock apps such as egde or...
  10. bypass windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bypass windows 10: I got a used computer windows 10 that had a password, & I can't log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypass-windows-10/06ad001f-af53-4358-a434-59e3cb823d2d"