Windows 10: Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

Discus and support Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any possible way to install windows 10 on an old LapTop that doesn't meet the minimum requirements? And always gives a something went wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReallyFrustratd, Oct 15, 2020 at 2:02 PM.

1. Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

Is there any possible way to install windows 10 on an old LapTop that doesn't meet the minimum requirements? And always gives a something went wrong error when trying to install error? Or am I missing an obvios alternative? likes a Windows 10 Lite lite really lite version?

:)

ReallyFrustratd, Oct 15, 2020 at 2:02 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 15, 2020 at 2:05 PM
  3. DarkEgo Win User
    Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

4. pcphantom Win User

Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

Windows Store games system requirements bypass?

So I have a tablet EWT816-BL that has Windows 8.1 with Bing as the operating system and I am getting the same error message the OP had.
    I understand his was due to not having 8.1 but mine does have it.
    As for specs it has higher specs than my "Blue Win HD" phone which was able to download the game.

Anyone have any suggestions on this?

I am trying to install Total Conquest and get the system requirements error message and can not seem to find a way to get it installed.

(Edit)

Sorry for replying on an old thread. I just thought since this one even showed up on google and was the exact same error as the OP on one of the exact same games that it might be better to reply to this than to start a new one that's basically the same thing and risk getting referred to this as my answer.

Thema:

Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

1. Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error? - Similar Threads - Install sub minim

2. Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?: Is there any possible way to install windows 10 on an old LapTop that doesn't meet the minimum requirements? And always gives a something went wrong error when trying to install error? Or am I missing an obvios alternative? likes a Windows 10 Lite lite really lite version?...
  3. Windows error message whilst reinstalling windows 10 with sub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows error message whilst reinstalling windows 10 with sub: Hey, I have tried reinstalling windows 10 after a ran a virus. i tried factory resetting but that did not work. so i tried reinstalling. And i got to the install section. Pressed custom. deleted partitions. and got a error message stating it could not be installed. How do i...
  4. Windows 10 Install on Minimal Storage Size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Install on Minimal Storage Size?: My objective is to create a Windows 10 VM with a minimal disk size, but that still has "desktop experience" tools like File Explorer. I found that IoT Core "must include a minimum of 2 GB of storage", which seems perfect. However, simply mounting the ISO as a CD and booting...
  5. Minimal installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minimal installation: Hello there ! I am currently running my PC with ubuntu 18.04 but unfortunately I have to go back to MS because of college. It as been years since i haven't been on MS, and i've switched to Linux mainly for privacy reason and adaptability to remove stock apps such as egde or...
  6. Microsoft account required at initial setup - no way to bypass

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account required at initial setup - no way to bypass: I run small IT Services company (Country Computer Guy) and have install/re-installed Windows 10 many times with minimal issues. I am setting up a refurbished Dell Outlet Inspiron 15 - 7573 2-in-1 laptop with a Windows 10 Home build for a customer. The laptop came directly...
  7. bypass windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bypass windows 10: I got a used computer windows 10 that had a password, & I can't log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypass-windows-10/06ad001f-af53-4358-a434-59e3cb823d2d"
  8. Windows Minimizing bug? error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Minimizing bug? error?: it happen to me before when my son pressed something on my keyboard, but i formatted it anyway so i thought i have fixed it.. but now my son again played with my keyboard and got me this small but annoying problem. suddenly when i minimized an application ...for example...
  9. how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement?: Trying to pair bluetooth headphones. but of course it needs a pin when the headphones didnt come with one >.> Dont tell me to reinstall/disable/update/ect the drivers because I did all that Don't tell me to try the 000000 or 111111 pin because I cant enter a pin. The...
  10. How to install regular updates bypassing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to install regular updates bypassing Windows 10: When I open my Windows Update, the Upgrade to Windows 10 is there ready for me to download. It has a button saying "Get Started". I checked to see what available updates are ready for me and it shows I have about 8 Windows 7 updates to be installed. How do I get around the...