Windows 10: install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air

Discus and support install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; can I install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air? and activate the license on it....?? thanks in advance... Saddam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SaddamALQaisi, Apr 13, 2020.

1. install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air

can I install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air?

and activate the license on it....??

thanks in advance...

Saddam

:)

SaddamALQaisi, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 13, 2020
  3. install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air

Hi all,

My MacBook Air is mid 2013 (6,1). I upgrade the OS to 10.14.6 and then tried to install a Windows 10 through the book camp assistant. After several steps until EFI started, it kept on restarting and could not continue the installation. The stop code is
    "critical process died". I tried all options suggested in the support page "https://www.windows.com/stopcode" but none works.

Anyone has the same experience and any solution please?

Best regards,

Felix

Felix Tong, Apr 13, 2020
  4. install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air

Windows 10 - Installed on MacBook Air - Bluetooth not working

I have always operated Windows on my MacBook Air. I installed Windows 10 and now I have NO Bluetooth. Looking at Devices, no Bluetooth device is listed so I don't know the manufacturer name to download drivers.

Can someone assist?

Thanks

blond_canadian, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air

1. install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air - Similar Threads - install pro oem

2. macbook air m2 install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    macbook air m2 install issues: ok so ive pulled the trigger on purchasing the parallels 19 for the silicon m2 macbook air, ive entered the registration key and it installed but i KEEP GETTING A POP UP TELLING ME THAT WINDOWS 11 IS NOT ACTIVATED??? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?...
  3. macbook air m2 install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    macbook air m2 install issues: ok so ive pulled the trigger on purchasing the parallels 19 for the silicon m2 macbook air, ive entered the registration key and it installed but i KEEP GETTING A POP UP TELLING ME THAT WINDOWS 11 IS NOT ACTIVATED??? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?...
  4. MacBook Air or Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    MacBook Air or Pro: Hi, Ive never had a Mac and thought Id treat myself, could anyone give me some advice. I dont know what to buy between the MacBook Air (m1) or Pro 13 (m1). Ill be using which ever Im adviced to pick for coding, internet and a little gaming. PS - Sorry if its not allowed,...
  5. Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp): Thinking of getting MacBook Air but running Windows 10. Anyone have experience? Just want to know if there are any issues I just love the apple hardware and look but want to run WINDOWS OS for school submitted by /u/fresean [link] [comments]...
  6. MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MacBook Air: I bought a MacBook Air and can't use it : Can I run windows 10 on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macbook-air/9d569883-c8f6-47ab-9ce5-ba68a576d7e5"
  7. install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air: Hi all, My MacBook Air is mid 2013 (6,1). I upgrade the OS to 10.14.6 and then tried to install a Windows 10 through the book camp assistant. After several steps until EFI started, it kept on restarting and could not continue the installation. The stop code is "critical...
  8. bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air

bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air: I have windows 10 iso disc image, it is not installed in my MacBook Air always says bootcamp installation failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-installation-failed-in-macbook-air/905399a2-845b-4467-a91a-3d926ca07b31
  9. Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air

Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air: Hi, I understand from Internet that MacBook users can able to download windows 10 FREE from Microsoft website (previously no license being purchased), is that true? if so, could you please advice how it can be done??...
  10. Windows on Macbook Air

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows on Macbook Air: I installed & purchased Windows 10 Home on my 2018 MacBook air. Is there a way to use Touch ID to log into accounts or use as a security feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-macbook-air/05b688ee-73a2-4f38-adc9-21753ff19901