Windows 10: Install windows 10 pro new drives

Discus and support Install windows 10 pro new drives in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have older mbr 1tb drive , 4.5 yr old like To upgrade to GPT 2019 new have installed Ngff pci e 4x New samsung 970 evo 2019 W/ SATA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mgraham1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. mgraham1 Win User

Install windows 10 pro new drives

Hello

I have older mbr 1tb drive , 4.5 yr old like To upgrade to GPT 2019 new have installed Ngff pci e 4x New samsung 970 evo 2019 W/ SATA firecuda SHDD flash drive 2 tb drive New. I installed them the computer has found them and all is good working I try to install win 10 pro

I keep getting erorr this device may not work right or bios controller may need to be changed .

Have done shift f10 tried to change boot to mbr gpt cleaned find select the samsung drive will not install windows 10 pro . i have unpluged all drives and inserted usb will boot and start load window 10 , but stops always at parttion this drive. always has triangle line shift f 10 cleaned tried both boots will not load windows 10 pro and start install then i have tried with drives hooked up and selected the zero ssd 970 drive install and stops at disk partion . I was told it may not work because i have old mbr with diffrent key . then new key for ssd master drive im trying for new gpt master boot like to set shdd to folders for doc photo download to run from ssd master .

I have looked at usb drive install they suggest i set it up to boot UEFI GPT found note Microsoft suggests To remove

boot manger file this will use UEFI to install gpt master boot but > I dont understand why I cant get Windows 10 to install OS

have spent 12 plus hours and never had any problems installing windows like this . New NGff SDD install to master boot has been very unsucessful everytime is this windows 10 problem has not been updated ? it has found everything its working but wont install windows .

Could you Please help have watched many videos u tube nothing has worked . My PC Dell 700 is !7 sandy bridge 32 gb ddr3 mem X79 Motherboard Has UEFI . Would really like to get to use my new setup .

thank you

:)

mgraham1, Aug 20, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Install windows 10 pro new drives - Similar Threads - Install pro drives

2. Windows 10 is not installing with a new drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is not installing with a new drive: I have recently bought a new SSD for my parents computer because the old SSD was very slow and very old, and now that I am trying to re-download windows 10 onto the computer with the new SSD I am stuck in a loop. I have a USB flash drive that I am using for a windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 is not installing with a new drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is not installing with a new drive: I have recently bought a new SSD for my parents computer because the old SSD was very slow and very old, and now that I am trying to re-download windows 10 onto the computer with the new SSD I am stuck in a loop. I have a USB flash drive that I am using for a windows 10...
  4. New windows 10 pro install

New windows 10 pro install: I just built a new pc, loading windows 10 from a windows usb i purchased at best buy. Once i boot from usb it does 2 loading bars and then just shows a windows logo? Ive let it sit for hours but it doesnt do anything else....
  5. Installing Windows 10 on New Drive

Installing Windows 10 on New Drive: Hello I recently bought a new ssd and I wanted to change windows from my old hard drive to this new one but my old drive has a lot of games and movies installed and I don’t want to reinstall them all over again is it possible to keep my stuff on my old hard drive and change...
  6. Tips for installing Windows 10 Pro onto a new NVMe Drive

Tips for installing Windows 10 Pro onto a new NVMe Drive: Hello, I have just acquired a 500GB Western Digital Black SN750 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD. I am wanting to set this up as my boot drive and install Windows 10 x64 Pro. I will do this using the Media Creation Tool, running the Windows setup on a USB. My question: is there anything...
  7. Install Windows 10 on a new drive

Install Windows 10 on a new drive: Hello everyone. I recently bought an SSD of 250GB for my PC and I'm trying to figure out if I can install W10 on the new drive without having any issue with the original drive. Previously I had W10 installed on a HDD of 1TB which I have filled with games and apps that I...
  8. Storage Space drives not usable by new Windows 10 Pro installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Space drives not usable by new Windows 10 Pro installation: Struggling to find a solution beside formatting the drives and rebuilding the array. I've installed an SSD in my Plex server. The old Windows 10 setup included a Storage Spaces array. Thew new Win10 setup doesn't acknowledge the array or the drives. UEFI sees the drives, but...
  9. Install Windows 10 Pro on new SSD hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install Windows 10 Pro on new SSD hard drive: My church has received a Dell Latitude E5540 as a donation. The hard drive has been wiped and boots up only to bios. I want to replace the hard drive with an SSD and install Windows 10 Pro. How to do I buy Windows 10 Pro and install it?...
  10. new install windows 10 pro

new install windows 10 pro: I have created as (instructed by support) boot from USB drive to install windows 10 pro. When I change the reboot order to USB first, it does not work. The change is not saved in the BIOS - even though I saved it in BIOS. I cant install otherwise....