Windows 10: install windows 10

Discus and support install windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Yusup, i am from Indonesia. i have problem with my laptop is while reinstall windows 10 my lapto getting stuck. i have try to hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by muhamadyusup, Jan 12, 2019.

1. install windows 10

Hi, my name is Yusup, i am from Indonesia. i have problem with my laptop is while reinstall windows 10 my lapto getting stuck. i have try to hard shutdown my laptop and hope it will continue install windows, but i got the same message, you can see the message bellow : install windows 10 [​IMG]

could you tell me what should i do?

help me please, i really need your hand.

:)

muhamadyusup, Jan 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 12, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

install windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

install windows 10

1. install windows 10 - Similar Threads - install

2. Windows Installer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Installer: Hello, I have server 2016 and recently there was a power issue and now I can't open any microsoft office application at all. Everytime I click on a file, I get the following message: Error 1719: The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the...
  3. I installed colorNote on my Windows 10 laptop but everything i tryied to open it it either...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed colorNote on my Windows 10 laptop but everything i tryied to open it it either...: I installed color Note on my Windows 10 laptop but everything i tried to open it it either closes immediately or just won't open at all. I installed it from 2 different places, the first from the colornote web site link, than the second time from google play store. neither...
  4. Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD: Hi! Thanks for reading. When I install any Microsoft Store game on my SSD the games crash. I've tried Sea Of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4. Both go to a black screen and shut down. Other games (Origin, Steam, etc work all the time). Besides that, when i download them on...
  5. Creators update Windows 10 version 1809 does not install

Creators update Windows 10 version 1809 does not install: it was an endless loop preparing, downloading, install and repeating if you are on an older update of Windows 10 will we lose safety and support its not our fault if it will not install i read some processors do not accept certain updates and they will get support until...
  6. Installing new printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing new printer: Hi I have been trying to install a new printer but my system hasn't been able to find it. I have tried all the recommendations that I can find, including troubleshooting but nothing has worked. Any advice appreciated. Thanks...
  7. Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5?: Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5? If so, how/where do I get it? If not, what would you suggest to replace this camera for my Win 10 PC?...
  8. New Install BUGCODE_NDIS_Driver Bluescreen

New Install BUGCODE_NDIS_Driver Bluescreen: I get all of the files loaded and on the initial restart it dies during the reboot. no indication other than the bugcode. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-install-bugcodendisdriver-bluescreen/d2c30e70-5f79-44ca-9e6f-8b5aa05241be
  9. Windows Installation Error

Windows Installation Error: Hi, I’ve been trying to download Windows through my USBs but have been coming across error: 0x80072EFE - 0x90018. Some things to note - I had tried to do so at an internet cafe and the blank USBs I used had 8 GBs on each one. I have already tried rebooting three times and...
  10. After an update the sound device is out. No audio output device is installed is the message.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After an update the sound device is out. No audio output device is installed is the message.: There is no response for audio after the last upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-the-sound-device-is-out-no-audio/48c36e5b-2826-4431-ad55-7a973f6399ea

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install kb4480116

2. how to install windows 10

3. kb4480116 reinstall