Windows 10: install windows 11 and activate microphone

Discus and support install windows 11 and activate microphone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was being assisted yesterday to install windows 11 to enable my microphone to work but the process did not complete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tapiwa Sawaya, Jun 3, 2023.

1. install windows 11 and activate microphone

I was being assisted yesterday to install windows 11 to enable my microphone to work but the process did not complete

:)

Tapiwa Sawaya, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

install windows 11 and activate microphone

1. install windows 11 and activate microphone - Similar Threads - install activate microphone

2. Windows 11 activation and installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation and installation: Hello. Please need help on how to activate my Windows 11. My hp laptop had a fault recently and I took it to the repair shop. I was using a windows 10 before. But when my laptop was returned, it's showing a windows 11 Pro in the Systems settings and saying it is not...
  3. Windows 11 activation and installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 activation and installation: Hello. Please need help on how to activate my Windows 11. My hp laptop had a fault recently and I took it to the repair shop. I was using a windows 10 before. But when my laptop was returned, it's showing a windows 11 Pro in the Systems settings and saying it is not...
  4. install windows 11 and activate microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install windows 11 and activate microphone: I was being assisted yesterday to install windows 11 to enable my microphone to work but the process did not complete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-11-and-activate-microphone/b86b43d0-c929-4e50-ada7-e47e6220e564
  5. activation key in windows 11 install

activation key in windows 11 install: i had windows 7 with valid key. The pc got reformat and linux installed. the specification is not good for windows-11. I have another laptop, i installed windows 11. i want to register with the valid windows-7 key. i don't know how to can you please inform how to reuse the...
  6. microphone dead after installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone dead after installing windows 11: Hi there,Does anyone has a clue how to get my mic working again after installing windows 11?I've tried all the regular things.Thanks, John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-dead-after-installing-windows-11/0f27da6e-1761-4b32-901b-7f8749ae422a
  7. microphone dead after installing windows 11

microphone dead after installing windows 11: Hi there,Does anyone has a clue how to get my mic working again after installing windows 11?I've tried all the regular things.Thanks, John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-dead-after-installing-windows-11/0f27da6e-1761-4b32-901b-7f8749ae422a
  8. After installing Windows 11 no microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Windows 11 no microphone: After installing the Windows 11 version, I have no internal microphone now on my ASUS Zenbook 14" laptop. I go to Device manager and under audio inputs and outputs. Only the outputs are showing. Iel. Acer K272HL IntelR Display Audio and my TaoTronics TT-SK025 Bluetooth...
  9. After installing Windows 11 no microphone

After installing Windows 11 no microphone: After installing the Windows 11 version, I have no internal microphone now on my ASUS Zenbook 14" laptop. I go to Device manager and under audio inputs and outputs. Only the outputs are showing. Iel. Acer K272HL IntelR Display Audio and my TaoTronics TT-SK025 Bluetooth...
  10. microphone activation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microphone activation: I am having an emergency I cant figure out if my computer has an internal microphone? I have tele health visits tomorrow and realized I didn't know if I have a microphone...