Windows 10: Install Windows 11 without DVD

Discus and support Install Windows 11 without DVD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I already bought windows 11 for my homemade pc. However I didn't realize that I had bought a dvd, and my pc doesn't have a dvd drive. Is there a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Meyers1, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Install Windows 11 without DVD

So I already bought windows 11 for my homemade pc. However I didn't realize that I had bought a dvd, and my pc doesn't have a dvd drive. Is there a way for me to get the windows 11 dvd onto a flash drive without buying windows 11 again?[Original Title: Windows 11]

:)

Michael Meyers1, Aug 9, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Install Windows 11 without DVD

Windows DVD Player installed in Windows 10 but not recognizing DVD to play

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The DVD Player app only supports the following:

a. DVDs from a file backup is not supported, the app currently only plays DVD movies on optical discs.

b. The App will only play DVD's not Blu-ray discs.

If you satisfy both the categories, I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Update DVD/CD-ROM drives from Device Manager.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the DVD/CD-ROM drives.

• Double-click on the DVD/CD-ROM drive.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Update.
    If this does not work you might have to Uninstall and then reinstall your drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the DVD/CD-ROM drives.

• Double-click on the DVD/CD-ROM drive.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall your audio driver from Manufacturer's Website in Compatibility mode.

• Restart your system
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Install Windows 11 without DVD

1. Install Windows 11 without DVD - Similar Threads - Install without DVD

2. Installing Windows 11 on windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 on windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB: How can I download Windows 11 software on a Windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-11-on-windows-10-laptop-without/629197d6-928f-432d-bd4a-13e069b6ae13
  3. Installing Windows 11 on windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 11 on windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB: How can I download Windows 11 software on a Windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-11-on-windows-10-laptop-without/629197d6-928f-432d-bd4a-13e069b6ae13
  4. Windows 11 Installed without Permission

Windows 11 Installed without Permission: I was watching a movie and Windows decided to disregard everything I was doing with MY PROPERTY and install an operating system WHICH I DIDNT ASK FOR OR GIVE PERMISSION TO.These anti consumer practices are disgusting, and if this is the way you are going to treat clients rest...
  5. Install Windows 11 without DVD

Install Windows 11 without DVD: So I already bought windows 11 for my homemade pc. However I didn't realize that I had bought a dvd, and my pc doesn't have a dvd drive. Is there a way for me to get the windows 11 dvd onto a flash drive without buying windows 11 again?[Original Title: Windows 11]...
  6. How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD: How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD. I want to Know This Method Because I Want to Clean Install Windows 10 but I don't have USB or DVD. Please Help Me.Thanks For Any Help!...
  7. How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD

How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD: How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD. I want to Know This Method Because I Want to Clean Install Windows 10 but I don't have USB or DVD. Please Help Me.Thanks For Any Help!...
  8. How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to İnstall windows 8,10 without USB,DVD or BİOS

How to İnstall windows 8,10 without USB,DVD or BİOS: hi I've been serving for microsoft as a volunteer moderator for five years in this subject it's benn shown how to format without usb dvd bios installetion. I hope it's a useful video for you guys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z54wRXtaIQ Take easy Kind regards...
  10. Install Windows 10 as dual boot without USB or DVD

Install Windows 10 as dual boot without USB or DVD: Hi guys, I have the Windows 10 Pro ISO with a Windows 10 key. (from MSDN) I want to install Windows 10 as dual boot with Windows 8.1. Both are x64. Is it possible to install Windows 10 from the ISO? I know you can upgrade that way. But I want to do a clean install...