Windows 10: Install windows and office on new SSD

Discus and support Install windows and office on new SSD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am installing An SSD on my HP pavilion 15cc129tx laptop.I want to install windows and office on my SSD. I got windows and office pre installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dk_786, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Dk_786 Win User

Install windows and office on new SSD

Hi,

I am installing An SSD on my HP pavilion 15cc129tx laptop.I want to install windows and office on my SSD.

I got windows and office pre installed with my device,So can you please let me know how can i install my Windows version as well as Microsoft office Home and student 2016 on my new SSD, Please let me know the process as i want only my genuine windows to be installed on my system with license

Thanks

:)

Dk_786, Jan 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Convert from HD to SSD and install to new computer

Hi Microsoft,

I have windows 10 pro and Microsoft office 365 installed at old computer.

I planed to convert The HD to SSD and than The SSD will install to new computer.

What must step/procedure be followed to successfully the installation at new computer?

Thank you.

AriefSulistyawan, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Install windows and office on new SSD - Similar Threads - Install office SSD

2. Installing Windows on a new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows on a new SSD: Hello, I am trying to install windows 10 pro on a new ssd, but I cannot get the installation to begin as whenever I attempt, the set up menu says that it cannot access the partition. I try installing drivers but it says no signed drivers available for this device. I cannot...
  3. Installing Windows on a new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows on a new SSD: Hello, I am trying to install windows 10 pro on a new ssd, but I cannot get the installation to begin as whenever I attempt, the set up menu says that it cannot access the partition. I try installing drivers but it says no signed drivers available for this device. I cannot...
  4. Installing Windows on a new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Install windows on new ssd?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install windows on new ssd?: I currently have an ssd with windows installed on mounted in the top slot on a rog strix b450f gaming and i have bought a new ssd wich is faster and with more space. I do not have any cd or usb with windows on. I bought the pc from a company wich also built the pc for me. The...
  6. Installing new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing new SSD: I think I may have done something stupid and I'm hoping someone might have a solution to help me! My daughter's Lenovo laptop had an HDD and was running terribly slowly and causing problems when she tried to do her homework. I bought a Scandisk SSD, followed a YouTube...
  7. Installing new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing new SSD: I think I may have done something stupid and I'm hoping someone might have a solution to help me! My daughter's Lenovo laptop had an HDD and was running terribly slowly and causing problems when she tried to do her homework. I bought a Scandisk SSD, followed a YouTube...
  8. Installing Windows to a new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows to a new SSD: Hello everyone. My laptop's hard disk is totally down system check says to replace the hard disk, it is damaged and I want to get a new SSD instead. But since I cannot run the laptop normally so I could download the Media Creation Tool. What other cheapest solution do I have...
  9. Installing Windows on a new SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing Windows on a new SSD: I'm wanting to install my OS on a new SSD, as well as my main programs and games. My question is will my Hard Drive be accessible as a bulk storage device immediately, or will I need to back up the data and wipe it? I'd rather not take any risks by going ahead immediately,...
  10. new install on new ssd,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    new install on new ssd,: is there a way to delete just the windows files on my old ssd or am i going to have to format my old ssd to get rid of the old installation? submitted by /u/traveler9001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxhkz5/new_install_on_new_ssd/