Windows 10: Install windows for other PC

Discus and support Install windows for other PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I got a question. My father's HDD failed which had windows 10 installed. and he lives far from me. The only way is i can install the windows from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AWindowsUserMM, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Install windows for other PC

Hi, I got a question. My father's HDD failed which had windows 10 installed. and he lives far from me. The only way is i can install the windows from my house in my pc in a hdd and send the hdd to him. Is there any precautions doing it? is it allowed at all? Like i install windows on my PC blank HDD, install drivers for My dad's pc specs, and send him the hdd.

Thanks for your time and help!

:)

AWindowsUserMM, Oct 9, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Install windows for other PC

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Install windows for other PC

1. Install windows for other PC - Similar Threads - Install

2. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  3. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  5. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  6. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  8. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  9. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  10. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...