Windows 10: Install windows from old pc

Discus and support Install windows from old pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have bought a some second hands laptops, some of them are refurbished with w10 (they have the sticker) and other are normal laptops also with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jx0, Jan 2, 2019.

1. JX0
    Jx0 Win User

Install windows from old pc

Hi

I have bought a some second hands laptops, some of them are refurbished with w10 (they have the sticker) and other are normal laptops also with w10. Some of them are broken, so I was wondering if i could use their license in a desktop pc that I am build.

sorry for my english

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Install windows from old pc

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Install windows from old pc

1. Install windows from old pc - Similar Threads - Install old

2. why cant i install pokemon tcg live on a year old laptop with windows 11 in S mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i install pokemon tcg live on a year old laptop with windows 11 in S mode?: My laptop was brand new last year and has the most up to date version of Windows. it is running in safe mode. I can download the file for pokemon tcg live installer but when i go to install it, it just says the app im trying to install isnt a microsoft verified app. This app...
  3. why cant i install pokemon tcg live on a year old laptop with windows 11 in S mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i install pokemon tcg live on a year old laptop with windows 11 in S mode?: My laptop was brand new last year and has the most up to date version of Windows. it is running in safe mode. I can download the file for pokemon tcg live installer but when i go to install it, it just says the app im trying to install isnt a microsoft verified app. This app...
  4. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  5. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  6. Can any one help with an old issue, has Microsoft fixed failed to install KB503441 yet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can any one help with an old issue, has Microsoft fixed failed to install KB503441 yet,...: Still having the same issue with KB503441, getting error code 0x80070643tried deleting update files in software distribution and restarting update to no availwas told to enlarge recovery partition to larger than 250mb but is already 530mbHelp is greatly appreciated...
  7. Can any one help with an old issue, has Microsoft fixed failed to install KB503441 yet,...

Can any one help with an old issue, has Microsoft fixed failed to install KB503441 yet,...: Still having the same issue with KB503441, getting error code 0x80070643tried deleting update files in software distribution and restarting update to no availwas told to enlarge recovery partition to larger than 250mb but is already 530mbHelp is greatly appreciated...
  8. Can any one help with an old issue, has Microsoft fixed failed to install KB503441 yet,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too: Hi yesterday I bought the rtx 4060 ti after I installed it for about 3 hours everything went fine. I tested some games to look how much the performance improved. My specs:32gb rami7 14700K Rtx 4060 ti 8gbMainboard: Asus Prime Z790-P 14th gen ready650W PSUBut now my whole pc...
  10. PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too

PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too: Hi yesterday I bought the rtx 4060 ti after I installed it for about 3 hours everything went fine. I tested some games to look how much the performance improved. My specs:32gb rami7 14700K Rtx 4060 ti 8gbMainboard: Asus Prime Z790-P 14th gen ready650W PSUBut now my whole pc...