Windows 10: Install Windows Store font app for all users?

Discus and support Install Windows Store font app for all users? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, we recently got work computers with Windows 10. There are some documents from our old computers that use the Rockwell font – specifically,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PACNIA, Oct 8, 2019.

1. PACNIA Win User

Install Windows Store font app for all users?

Hello, we recently got work computers with Windows 10. There are some documents from our old computers that use the Rockwell font – specifically, Inkscape files (a graphics editor like Adobe Illustrator). In order to find a font and use it, Inkscape needs it to be "installed for all users." For font downloads (e.g. those from Google's free library) it is easy to right click the downloaded font file and click "Install for all users" as an admin option. However, the Rockwell Nova font available for free in the Windows Store is listed as an "app," and there is no way to "install for all users" from the Windows Store. The font from the store is not showing up as a file in c:/windows/fonts or the fonts folder in users/name/appdata/..., but it is available for use in Word. How do I get a font that is installed from the Windows Store to be "installed for all users" or to show up in the fonts folders?

:)

PACNIA, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Install Windows Store font app for all users?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Install Windows Store font app for all users?

1. Install Windows Store font app for all users? - Similar Threads - Install Store font

2. Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts: Dear all,Recently, I installed over 500 fonts on my windows 10. For a reason, I like to delete all of them. I want to delete all fonts that I installed and keep the fonts that came with windows installation.I know how to uninstall a font, but I can't read and find every 500...
  3. Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts: Dear all,Recently, I installed over 500 fonts on my windows 10. For a reason, I like to delete all of them. I want to delete all fonts that I installed and keep the fonts that came with windows installation.I know how to uninstall a font, but I can't read and find every 500...
  4. Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts: Dear all,Recently, I installed over 500 fonts on my windows 10. For a reason, I like to delete all of them. I want to delete all fonts that I installed and keep the fonts that came with windows installation.Please Guide me as it’s an essential issue for me.Best Regards...
  5. Not all Fonts are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not all Fonts are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts: Hello there,I do have the problem, that when I install 8 Fonts, only 6 are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts.But in the Windows Settings there are all 8. Here all fonts in the Windows Settings:vsOnly 6 fonts under C:\Windows\FontsDoes anybody know how to solve this...
  6. Not all Fonts are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all Fonts are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts: Hello there,I do have the problem, that when I install 8 Fonts, only 6 are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts.But in the Windows Settings there are all 8. Here all fonts in the Windows Settings:vsOnly 6 fonts under C:\Windows\FontsDoes anybody know how to solve this...
  7. Not all Fonts are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts

8. Install an app for all users

Install an app for all users: Hi From the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 20H2, how do I install an app for all users? Thanks Bye 171707
  9. Install apps on all users

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install apps on all users: I purchased a game for my son on the app store, and installed it under my account. How do I install it under his account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-apps-on-all-users/8033e1f0-d342-4e85-b2de-8a28ef63875d
  10. Microsoft Store not installed for all users

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not installed for all users: The store was removed and the only way to get it back was to upgrade to 1903. After the upgrade the store is now functional but when trying to SysPrep it fails, stating the store is not installed for all users. How can I correct this....