Windows 10: Install Windows store games in specific folder.

Discus and support Install Windows store games in specific folder. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone here tell me how to install big games like "Sea Of Thieves" in a specific folder on a specific drive. When i click install it lets me choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by qaws1593, Jan 2, 2019.

1. qaws1593 Win User

Install Windows store games in specific folder.

Can anyone here tell me how to install big games like "Sea Of Thieves" in a specific folder on a specific drive. When i click install it lets me choose what drive i want to use but not in which folder i want it to be in. I want my folders and games and what not to be organised and simple, i know that microsoft isn't very big on the organizing and simplifying things part, but haven't they at least for once done something right?

If you're just gonna say no and then proceed to explain how i just choose a specific drive, then don't waste your time by answering this question, i already know this and it won't answer my question anyway and will only take your own time.

:)

qaws1593, Jan 2, 2019

2. Install Microsoft Store Game In Specific Folder

Hi,

I understand that you want to organize your Windows 10 storage location. However, the feature you're looking for is currently not possible. We suggest sending feedback to Microsoft using Feedback Hub app. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Moreover, you could always choose a preferred location from the Store settings, or move installed content to a different drive. In case you have the OS installed on an SSD and have a dedicated drive for games, the feature will make it more convenient to
    download games to a dedicated drive before initiating the download.

You can follow the steps below on how to install Windows Store apps on a separate drive:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Storage.
    4. Under "Save locations," and on "New apps will save to," select the new drive location.

Once you completed the steps, new apps you download from the Windows Store will now install automatically in the new location.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Michelle Vil, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Install Microsoft Store Game In Specific Folder

Is there any way to set a specific folder to install Microsoft Store apps and games too, specifically games? I know you can change the drive, but I don't see a browse option to pick a folder. I install all my games/music/videos to my E: drive, but like to
    keep the drive organized. I figured Microsoft would install a master folder to this location and install everything in it but NOOOOOO... instead it installs a few folders and a bunch of random files right in the E: drive and installs a protected folder that
    is a pain to delete. I would be fine with a Microsoft Games folder or something but not this nonsense. Please tell me i'm just missing something.

[Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10]

sk8terdude76, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Install Windows store games in specific folder.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Install Windows store games in specific folder.

1. Install Windows store games in specific folder. - Similar Threads - Install store games

2. How to change install location to a specific folder on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change install location to a specific folder on Microsoft Store: I wish to change the default install location for apps/games to a specfic folder on my C: drive because of how I set up my partitions. I have a second internal ssd, and it is mounted onto C:\Games. when going to settings to try and change it, it just says the C: drive, and...
  3. How to change install location to a specific folder on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change install location to a specific folder on Microsoft Store: I wish to change the default install location for apps/games to a specfic folder on my C: drive because of how I set up my partitions. I have a second internal ssd, and it is mounted onto C:\Games. when going to settings to try and change it, it just says the C: drive, and...
  4. Cant download specific game on Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download specific game on Store: Ive been trying to download "minecraft for windows" and it wont let me do it. It just says "Error" Ive tried looking things up to fix this issue but i cant figure it out. I tried multiple methods and nothings helped. I can download other games, just not Minecraft for Windows....
  5. Cant download specific game on Store

Cant download specific game on Store: Ive been trying to download "minecraft for windows" and it wont let me do it. It just says "Error" Ive tried looking things up to fix this issue but i cant figure it out. I tried multiple methods and nothings helped. I can download other games, just not Minecraft for Windows....
  6. Cant download specific game on Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?: Cant install No Mans Sky from game pass, just gets stuck at 111mb and stops downloading.. literally done everything from resetting the store app to resetting cache to running trouble shooters.....
  8. Microsoft Store: Unable to install a specific game Windows 10, PC

Microsoft Store: Unable to install a specific game Windows 10, PC: The game I'm having issue with is State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. I checked if I have issue installing other apps/games andI only have issue with this game. I already had this game installed but an update was required from Microsoft Store made successfully other times...
  9. Installing a specific game to a specific drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing a specific game to a specific drive: Short version: MS Store installs to and launches from C: HDD, I want it to do all that from my E: SSD. Longer version: I recently bought The Outer Worlds on the MS Store. It automatically downloaded to my C: HDD, but I wanted it on my E: SSD. After attempting to move the...
  10. Can't install a specific game from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a specific game from the Microsoft Store: I started installing Asphalt 8: Airborne on my PC but I accidentally cancelled. After I tried to reinstall it, an error window appeared and says "Try again later an error occurred on our end." It's only that specific game, how can I fix this?...