Windows 10: install windows without losing second windows instance

Discus and support install windows without losing second windows instance in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 2 Windows 10 in dual booti choose which one at start but i changed my pc parts and want to reinstall one of them to Windows 11 but the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex Kulyasov, Jun 10, 2023.

1. install windows without losing second windows instance

I have 2 Windows 10 in dual booti choose which one at start but i changed my pc parts and want to reinstall one of them to Windows 11 but the problem is that it has bootloader and last time i did simmilar thing second windows stopped opening up because it erased bootloader and dual boot uses one bootloader for multiple windows, ive seen on web someone was saying that you can move bootloader with something like EasyBCD but when i tried that i found out that its only works for EFI/BIOS and i have UEFI, please help me

:)

Alex Kulyasov, Jun 10, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 10, 2023
  4. install windows without losing second windows instance

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

install windows without losing second windows instance

1. install windows without losing second windows instance - Similar Threads - install without losing

2. Install windows without losing all data & apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows without losing all data & apps: Currently I'm using Windows 11 Home Single Language Insider preview latest Canary build of July. But I want to upgrade to Win 11 Pro I got a key to activate. Here comes two scenario. From Settings>activation>change key, if I put the key, the error message says like this:...
  3. install windows without losing second windows instance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install windows without losing second windows instance: I have 2 Windows 10 in dual booti choose which one at start but i changed my pc parts and want to reinstall one of them to Windows 11 but the problem is that it has bootloader and last time i did simmilar thing second windows stopped opening up because it erased bootloader...
  4. install windows without losing second windows instance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install windows without losing second windows instance: I have 2 Windows 10 in dual booti choose which one at start but i changed my pc parts and want to reinstall one of them to Windows 11 but the problem is that it has bootloader and last time i did simmilar thing second windows stopped opening up because it erased bootloader...
  5. How to install windows 11 without losing data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows 11 without losing data?: Microsoft recently released windows 11, I really like it, like a lotSo I wanted to install but I have no experience like installing a OS.I also found out that if you install any OS, You will lose all your data, Any help?...
  6. How to install windows 11 without losing data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install windows 11 without losing data?: Microsoft recently released windows 11, I really like it, like a lotSo I wanted to install but I have no experience like installing a OS.I also found out that if you install any OS, You will lose all your data, Any help?...
  7. How to install windows 11 without losing data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Install Windows 10 without losing data

Install Windows 10 without losing data: Hello there, on friday our customers laptop Asus, Windows 10 couldn't start properly. That was the error message. After a few restarts it booted into the uefi directly. But we can't wipe the device and do a fresh install, because there's data that need to be recovered. So...
  9. Installing Windows without losing data on hdd.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows without losing data on hdd.: Can I migrate/fresh install Windows in my nvme SSD without losing data in my hdd. 1tb hdd is almost full and it isn't partitioned (was a bit lazy for that). It's laptop. submitted by /u/physicar [link] [comments]...
  10. 'reinstall Windows without losing installed applications' Where?

'reinstall Windows without losing installed applications' Where?: I'm sure I've seen somewhere on tenforums about reinstalling windows (using the Media Creation Tool) without losing my installed applications but I can't find it. Could you give me a link to the tutorial (if the above is indeed possible)? 122873