Windows 10: install windows

Discus and support install windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; fresh computer build, on the screen choosing which partition to use i see "windows cannot be installed to disk 0 partition 2. (show details)", when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SeyedmohammadkazemMousavi, Jan 17, 2019.

1. install windows

fresh computer build, on the screen choosing which partition to use i see "windows cannot be installed to disk 0 partition 2. (show details)", when i click show details i get the message, "windows cannot be installed on this disk. The selected disk is of the GPT partition style." What can i do to install window!>>?

:)

SeyedmohammadkazemMousavi, Jan 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 17, 2019
  4. install windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

install windows

1. install windows - Similar Threads - install

2. trouble installing hallmark software

in Windows 10 Customization
    trouble installing hallmark software: I found information on the error 25541. went into C:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.50727\config\ and there was no machine.config to change how do I fix this...
  3. ''KB4586853'' is installed but i'm still on version ''.572''

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ''KB4586853'' is installed but i'm still on version ''.572'': i still don't know why i face this problem after few months '' 3 months or so " everytime i should clean install to get past the update that causing this issue '' error 800f081f ''. i did everything on the internet Dism , installing the .cab file,Mounting the...
  4. I want to install windows xp on a high end computer

I want to install windows xp on a high end computer: Hello, i would like to install windows xp on my gaming pc, in the future,these are my specs 1) cpu: i7 6700k 2) gpu 1080gtx 3) motherboard ASROCK z170 x1 4) 1 ssd 5) 1 hdd 6) 16gb ram # i know mostly all the dangers, its not supported anymore, outdated, and all the other...
  5. Office 365 installed on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office 365 installed on PC: I recently purchased office365 and their is a conflict with the previous installed office. I want to remove the older version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-installed-on-pc/f0b7ffd5-b969-4322-83c0-6c56b9d8eb84
  6. New Install - No KeyBoard Shortcuts Copy and Paste etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Install - No KeyBoard Shortcuts Copy and Paste etc: This is a new install from a custom built PC. CTRL C CTRL P CTRL A etc dont work. Though I can copy and paste with the mouse. If I highlight text and right click I dont see any Shortcut suggestions. The CTRL button does not even register when trying to remap with...
  7. [HELP] Cousin "helped me" by installing some KMS thing to "Remove my windows 10 watermark"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Cousin "helped me" by installing some KMS thing to "Remove my windows 10 watermark": A 15ish year old cousin I have came over last night because our moms wanted to talk a bit. I show this dude my freshly built PC because why not, atm I haven't bought a Windows 10 Home key from Microsoft, I've been saving up for it since I blew almost all of my money on the...
  8. Games installed by Gamepass giving this parameter is incorrect problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games installed by Gamepass giving this parameter is incorrect problem.: I just bought Xbox Gamepass and decided to download the game Clustertruck from it. The game installs fine but whenever I run the game it gives me the error."This parameter is incorrect." I have tried restarting the app, reinstalling in a new location, restarting my pc but...
  9. Need FULL Install Key for MS Office

Need FULL Install Key for MS Office: Due to extremely poor system performance, I need to reset Windows 10. Virus scans show no suspected items, yet SUPERAntiSpyware SAS shows finding MKEEPER.EXE. However, SAS runs for days and never reaches the removal stage. One software I need to keep is MS Office 2016, which...
  10. Can't install windows from USB 3.0 drive?

Can't install windows from USB 3.0 drive?: Hi, I've recently been blessed by the gods with a RTX 3080. I finished my build and... I can't install windows. I manage to reinstall windows on other computers with the USB 3.0 drive. But not this one. I get stuck on this screen see the attachment. I've read online...