Windows 10: INSTALL WINDOWS

Discus and support INSTALL WINDOWS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I rec an error when installing windows via USB to the primary partition says something about GPT i don't know what i can do also got to 74 % then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Feb 12, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

INSTALL WINDOWS

I rec an error when installing windows via USB to the primary partition says something about GPT i don't know what i can do

also got to 74 % then rec a error

:)

timmaddox, Feb 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 12, 2019
  4. INSTALL WINDOWS

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

INSTALL WINDOWS

1. INSTALL WINDOWS - Similar Threads - INSTALL

2. KB5034441 won't install Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034441 won't install Error 0x80070643: Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64 22H2 - upgrading to Windows 11 not at option at this point in time soonKB5034441 fails to install from Windows Update with error 0x80070643. Troubleshooting done so far:1. Ran Windows Update troubleshooter no issues detected2. Stop...
  3. KB5034441 won't install Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5034441 won't install Error 0x80070643: Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64 22H2 - upgrading to Windows 11 not at option at this point in time soonKB5034441 fails to install from Windows Update with error 0x80070643. Troubleshooting done so far:1. Ran Windows Update troubleshooter no issues detected2. Stop...
  4. KB5034441 won't install Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do you delete Spyware.HPTouchpointAnalytics from files that were already installed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you delete Spyware.HPTouchpointAnalytics from files that were already installed in...: There are quite a few answers to this question but those answers are pretty old now. HPTouchpointAnalytics or TouchpointAnalytics is no longer on the list of services. I can't find it anywhere.HP ProBook 445 14 inch G9 Notebook PCWIndows 11Any help will be greatly...
  6. How do you delete Spyware.HPTouchpointAnalytics from files that were already installed in...

How do you delete Spyware.HPTouchpointAnalytics from files that were already installed in...: There are quite a few answers to this question but those answers are pretty old now. HPTouchpointAnalytics or TouchpointAnalytics is no longer on the list of services. I can't find it anywhere.HP ProBook 445 14 inch G9 Notebook PCWIndows 11Any help will be greatly...
  7. How to activate windows after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows after installing windows 10: I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 but i do not know how to activate it because i cant buy a new computer or anything because i have no money, and i kept on searching for how to activate windows but nothing was found, any tips on how i can activate windows after...
  8. How to activate windows after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows after installing windows 10: I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 but i do not know how to activate it because i cant buy a new computer or anything because i have no money, and i kept on searching for how to activate windows but nothing was found, any tips on how i can activate windows after...
  9. How to activate windows after installing windows 10

10. I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.: I have recently faced some issues with the Phone Link app, then I uninstalled it, now when I am trying to install it back, it is no more on Store. How to install it back?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4487038 direct link