Windows 10: Install Windows

Discus and support Install Windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently reseted my laptop and windows got deleted, how can I get windows back on my laptop? It’s a thinkpad btw submitted by /u/Lul_Doom_8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lul_Doom_8, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Install Windows

I recently reseted my laptop and windows got deleted, how can I get windows back on my laptop? It’s a thinkpad btw

submitted by /u/Lul_Doom_8
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lul_Doom_8, Sep 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Install Windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Install Windows

1. Install Windows - Similar Threads - Install

2. Installing RAM onto my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing RAM onto my windows: Hi guys, how to install a 16 RAM GB for the Microsoft Flight Simulator? My computer only has a 8GB RAM.. Please help ASAP. Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-ram-onto-my-windows/cd7e5424-bf46-4b32-a86c-35ce4d9a5e3b
  3. BSOD error after new windows installation with complete C-Drive cleaning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD error after new windows installation with complete C-Drive cleaning: [ATTACH] Hello, I am facing BSOD error even after windows technical support team reinstalled new windows in my pc including completely cleaning my C-Drive. But now also I am getting this blue screen error. Now I checked with a Driver Updater Softwaremicrosoft partner and...
  4. Trying to install Windows Pro for Windows 10 just got Windows upgrade failed Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install Windows Pro for Windows 10 just got Windows upgrade failed Error...: Trying to install Windows Pro for Windows 10 just got Windows upgrade failed Error Code:0x80070005 PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-windows-pro-for-windows-10-just/5822c8a8-e0f7-49a4-b0f9-369af51e98ed
  5. RESOLVED: Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro purchased directly from the Store didn't install...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    RESOLVED: Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro purchased directly from the Store didn't install...: I was having trouble getting Windows Update to move me from the Windows 10 Home edition 1903.1016 build to build 1909 or 2004. So, I purchased a Windows Pro up from Microsoft which is something I wanted to do anyway. However, it failed to upgrade my PC to Pro edition. I...
  6. Problem with Sleep Mode - Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Sleep Mode - Fresh Install: I just did a Clean Install on an Asus K53SD laptop. Version 2004 Home Edition from USB. Install went smoothly. One problem so far: Going into Sleep from the Power button on the Start Menu, the laptop screen goes black, but the power light stays on and the fan continues to...
  7. Windows 10 Update Locked-Clean Install Now Speakers Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Update Locked-Clean Install Now Speakers Not Recognized: Yes, I've tried to uninstall drivers, more clean installs of Windows 10, tech support, updating drivers sometime it says unable to update due to malfunctioning device plugged in, etc. I. Have. Tried. It. All. All except for the solution, which I know is out here. HP...
  8. Microsoft is fixing a Edge bug that installed web apps without permission

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is fixing a Edge bug that installed web apps without permission: As we reported last week, Microsoft has been installing the firm’s Office web apps on Windows 10 PCs without user permission. This behaviour was first noticed by testers in the Windows Insider program, but later the non-Insiders also started reporting that web apps are...
  9. My newly installed SSD of 500GB Capacity only shows me 300GB after cloning from an HDD....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My newly installed SSD of 500GB Capacity only shows me 300GB after cloning from an HDD....: [ATTACH] So basically I migrated from an old HDD which now I use just for storage to a new Crucial SSD and made it bootable. From aprx 470GB of free storage 180GB are system files and the rest are apps and other stuff, however I can only see 301GB of capacity... Seeing...
  10. Keep getting this error code when trying to install windows 10 on a virtual machine in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep getting this error code when trying to install windows 10 on a virtual machine in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/opalgalaxy288 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/je9val/keep_getting_this_error_code_when_trying_to/