Windows 10: Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools

Discus and support Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! My hard disk is damaged so i need to replace it. I need to reinstall Windows10 for my laptop. I have downloaded Windows10 Media Creation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shintiad, Jun 2, 2020.

1. shintiad Win User

Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools

Hi!

My hard disk is damaged so i need to replace it.

I need to reinstall Windows10 for my laptop.

I have downloaded Windows10 Media Creation Tools and make installer in my flash disk.
    Can anyone tell me the instruction for install windows10 using media creation tools?
    I previously updated windows10 during free upgrade period so i don’t have product key. So how can i activate my windows 10 with digital lisence?

:)

shintiad, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Kyhi Win User

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

Kyhi, Jun 2, 2020
  3. media creation tool

Hello,

The Windows Media Creation Tool allows you to download the Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft, without having a product key. You can use it to clean install or upgrade to Windows 10. It can also be use to download the different editions of Windows 10.
    Refer to this
    link
    to download the Windows 10 Installation Media Tool.

As for the build and version of your Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard to open up the run command prompt.
    • Type winver into the run command text box and hit OK. You should now see a dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration information.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools

accidentally closed media creation tool

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to help you on this.

As you were installing Windows 10 using media creation tool and click on restart option, it won't install it again from the begging. By inserting a disk, if you start installation again, it will be continued from where it has stopped.

So I suggest you to start installation again by using media creation tool.

For Windows 10 ISO and media creation tool refer the link below:

Download Windows 10

Hope it helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools

1. Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools - Similar Threads - Install Windows10 using

2. Media creation tool not installing windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media creation tool not installing windows: Hello, I’ve tried to install windows 10 to my computer on a m.2 ssd drive. I had windows on a slow hard drive but deleted it with the tool whilst installing. The problem during the install is quite odd. After selecting the drive for the install and creating partitions...
  3. Media Creation tool won't install

Media Creation tool won't install: I have been experiencing an issue while trying to install the media creation tool for some time now. Each time I attempt at installing it, it gives me an error saying that they are unsure of what the issue is, and gives me a code 0x80200013 - 0x90019. There are a couple...
  4. Media Creation Tool

Media Creation Tool: Is the MCT backward compatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/7919b7b3-b051-4ae6-81d2-aa9f6d99fe97
  5. Media Creation Tool

Media Creation Tool: I am having trouble running The Media Creation Tool 1903. When I run it, it says that there is a problem running Media Creation Tool, close it and restart the computer... When I run it after restarting my PC, it gives me the same problem...
  6. Media Creation Tool

Media Creation Tool: An unactivated windows installed by the Media Creation Tool - pros and cons? If Windows can be freely installed by MCT what's the reason in buying it? 138336
  7. Media Creation Tool installation media query

Media Creation Tool installation media query: Hi all, When Microsoft release a new Windows 10 version, A few days after release I always go to the Microsoft website, download the ISO and create a bootable USB flash drive and store it safely in case I need it for a clean install in the future. I did that with version 1903...
  8. Media creation tool

Media creation tool: Good afternoon. Please can someone help. I've recently replaced my hard drive in my ASUS laptop after the hard drive failed and downloaded the windows media creation tool, but I can get it to boot from the usb, I keep getting error code 0xc0000225. I've followed all...
  9. Media Creation Tool

Media Creation Tool: Thanks in advance! When the Media Creation Tool is downloading the latest version of Windows 10, does that version contain the latest windows updates? Or are no updates applied to the image the tool downloads? Thanks!...
  10. Media creation tool does not download windows10.iso

Media creation tool does not download windows10.iso: Hello, i've been looking for help a long time a go, thank god i found this forum. Here is the problem, im trying to use the media creation tool to download the W10 iso, boot from a dvd and do a clean install, deleting all my data. But the media creation tool seems to...