Windows 10: Install Wizard in Win 10 does not work?

Discus and support Install Wizard in Win 10 does not work? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having dad's problem for a long time that when I download an .exe and the install wizard appears, it never installs the program. I only see a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eule014, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Eule014 Win User

Install Wizard in Win 10 does not work?

I've been having dad's problem for a long time that when I download an .exe and the install wizard appears, it never installs the program. I only see a white window. This is the case with all exe's, as long as they are installed via the install wizard (bit torrent, audacity, etc.) What can I do? Thanks [Desktop icons hidden because of private]

Install Wizard in Win 10 does not work? 0_big.png

:)

Eule014, Jul 10, 2020

2. microsoft scanner and camera wizard in win 10

i need to install the camera/scanner wizard so i can copy pictures from my i phone6 to my pc

ronmartin2249, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Installation Wizard Not Working Properly

Hello Shajer,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Before we proceed any further, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Does the issue pertain to the particular software you are referring to?
    • Is the software compatible to work with Windows 10?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check if you can install the software in Compatibility mode. Follow the below steps.

• Right click the setup file for the program, this can be designated as
      setup.exe or similar executable extension. Click
      Troubleshoot Compatibility to launch the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter wizard which will check for issues.

• Select the option “Troubleshoot program”
      and depending on the problems you are experiencing when attempting to install or use the software, check off the problems. Click on Next.

• Select a version of Windows the program is known to work in.

• Click on Next and then follow the on screen instructions.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 10, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

microsoft scanner and camera wizard in win 10

i need to install the camera/scanner wizard so i can copy pictures from my i phone6 to my pc

This thread is nearly two years old. The Scanner and Camera Wizard was an XP feature and was not carried over to subsequent versions of Windows. You would have known this if you had read through the thread before posting.

JimWynne, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Install Wizard in Win 10 does not work? - Similar Threads - Install Wizard does

2. Troubleshooting wizard is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting wizard is not working: The troubleshooters themselves seem to work fine, but the Troubleshooting wizard doesn't. I ran a couple of Troubleshooters with CMD and they all seemed to work. But when I try to use a Troubleshooter through Settings, through Control Panel, or by right-clicking on the...
  3. Troubleshooting wizard is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshooting wizard is not working: The troubleshooters themselves seem to work fine, but the Troubleshooting wizard doesn't. I ran a couple of Troubleshooters with CMD and they all seemed to work. But when I try to use a Troubleshooter through Settings, through Control Panel, or by right-clicking on the...
  4. Wizard Installer broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wizard Installer broken: This has been an issue for so frickin long. Everytime I try to download a .Rar file, The window for the Wizard Setupthe square thing that shows up after u click is like cut in half. I can’t click on anything because the Cancel and Accept/Continue buttons are like cut from the...
  5. Wizard Installer broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wizard Installer broken: This has been an issue for so frickin long. Everytime I try to download a .Rar file, The window for the Wizard Setupthe square thing that shows up after u click is like cut in half. I can’t click on anything because the Cancel and Accept/Continue buttons are like cut from the...
  6. Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working: I've had this problem for a month now and I don't know how to fix it, I've scanned my pc if there's a corrupt file but there isn't, started windows update, bits and cryptAn error occurred while troubleshootingAn unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshoot wizard can't...
  7. Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working

Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working: I've had this problem for a month now and I don't know how to fix it, I've scanned my pc if there's a corrupt file but there isn't, started windows update, bits and cryptAn error occurred while troubleshootingAn unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshoot wizard can't...
  8. Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. The people app in win 10 does not work and shows not installed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The people app in win 10 does not work and shows not installed.: How do I reinstall it?Thanks, Rudy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-people-app-in-win-10-does-not-work-and-shows/efdda341-8f08-4179-9913-1354a87ee807
  10. installer wizard problem

installer wizard problem: I keep having a problem, that every time I try and install remote play for PlayStation 4 on my dell latitude e5450 that has windows 10 on it, and every time the installer freezes and i have to use task manager to shut it down. i would just like to know how to install remote...