Windows 10: Install zoom

Discus and support Install zoom in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I install on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-zoom/2498d80a-a889-45b1-b68c-08f007e46b32 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KenPecarsky, May 22, 2020.

1. Install zoom

Can I install on Windows 10

:)

KenPecarsky, May 22, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 22, 2020
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, May 22, 2020
  4. Install zoom

Zoom for Microsoft Surface 8.1

I searched online help and was told to white list zoom but the pictures and step by step do match my 8.1 version. Please help as I need zoom to work remotely during these challenging times. Currently using Zoom on my cell phone. Be well and thanks for
    any assistance!

NicoleVernon, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Install zoom

1. Install zoom - Similar Threads - Install zoom

2. Microsoft.XboxOneSmartGlass silently installed itself unexpectedy on several corporate...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft.XboxOneSmartGlass silently installed itself unexpectedy on several corporate...: We have several hundred Lenovo laptops in our environment running a mixture of WIN10 Enterprise 1809 and 1909 (custom corporate images, not OEM images), and we use classic on-prem Domains + Group Policy + SCCM to manage everything. None of the laptops are AzureAD joined and...
  3. My new PC came with Realtek(R) Audio UAD Drivers pre-installed, when uninstalling and...

My new PC came with Realtek(R) Audio UAD Drivers pre-installed, when uninstalling and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pazanate [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvwjg3/my_new_pc_came_with_realtekr_audio_uad_drivers/
  4. May 2020 update: There were some problems installing updates

May 2020 update: There were some problems installing updates: After the may 2020 update it says There were some problems installing updates 0x80070424 how do i fix it? submitted by /u/gisd9gjusdig [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvwfu7/may_2020_update_there_were_some_problems/
  5. Cannot create temp file archive when trying to install Zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot create temp file archive when trying to install Zoom: Split from this thread. I have Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. when I try to download from zoom.us/download and select "open," I get message popup saying "Cannot create temp file archive. I am trying to load latest version of Zoom. Bill Shafer...
  6. can not install zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not install zoom: version 1909 64 bit Hi I am trying to install zoom desktop clint but i get this error message as shown in the picture. i have installed other apps with no problem. any help appreciated 156540
  7. Cannot install Zoom on my Dell laptop running Windows 10

Cannot install Zoom on my Dell laptop running Windows 10: When I click the .exe to install Zoom, I get an error. 7-zip can not create temp folder archive. Currently using the Zoom app on my MacBook and iPad, but I would really like to be able to have the app on my pc....
  8. I'm trying to install and use zoom, I get a grey rectangle with a camera with a slash...

I'm trying to install and use zoom, I get a grey rectangle with a camera with a slash...: I can't get the camera to work, I'm trying to use zoom but all I get is a grey rectangle with a slash though it, the camera light stays on . Can someone help me ?...
  9. Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version?

Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version?: I downloaded Zoom to get face time w/F&F and when I open a conference/chat, it directs me to Microsoft Store which only has Zoom Rooms. What Up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-zoom-the-conference-app-not-the/07e07605-d44a-4b69-a785-c451292a41a5
  10. I have no audio available with windows 109 now. recently installed. no zoom, skype, gmail...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have no audio available with windows 109 now. recently installed. no zoom, skype, gmail...: how to get to the microphone for audio on skype, zoom, gmail or hangouts. any suggestions . I am not a tech savvy person and the language is like Russian dialect to me..... help please!!...