Windows 10: InstallAgent.exe and InstallAgentUserBroker.exe missing

Discus and support InstallAgent.exe and InstallAgentUserBroker.exe missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It is two or more years that I am unable to update or install new apps from Store. The log reports: Code: Nome registro: Application Origine: Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AlphaUMi, Sep 30, 2019.

1. AlphaUMi Win User

InstallAgent.exe and InstallAgentUserBroker.exe missing

It is two or more years that I am unable to update or install new apps from Store. The log reports:

Code:
    Basically, it reports a generic error 80070002 related to StoreAgentDownloadFailure1.

Believe me, it is a waste of time to list ALL the dozens of solutions I've already tried multiple times each, even a in place upgrade and creating a new user (which led me to more problems, but I already fixed that).

The news is that now I've read that InstallAngent.exe and InstallAgentUserBroker.exe are responsible for updating apps through the store. Well, I just noticed that I do not have these files in my System32 folder nor in any other folder. Is this normal or what?

Windows 10 Home x64 v1903 b18362.387.

Any ideas or suggestions, please?

:)

AlphaUMi, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Exe file

New PC

Windows 10

Trying to download Chrome browser (exe file)

when trying to open, prompts open with and list programs to open with

will not allow exe file.

LuisValentin1, Sep 30, 2019
  4. InstallAgent.exe and InstallAgentUserBroker.exe missing

I changes .exe (Default) files data value, and now I can't open .exe files. Can anyone tell me the normal data value for .exe?

Hello Nilson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have changed the values of .exe file extension and now you are unable to open any .exe files. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How did you change the values of the .exe file extensions?
    • What was the issue to change the values for .exe?
    • Is the PC used for testing purpose or you have you changed the values for any developing purpose?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

InstallAgent.exe and InstallAgentUserBroker.exe missing

1. InstallAgent.exe and InstallAgentUserBroker.exe missing - Similar Threads - InstallAgent exe InstallAgentUserBroker

2. Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe: I have just bought a new computer, and I've downloaded Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 through steam, and every time i'm trying to open the game I am getting the error message of the following C:\ProgramData\Package...
  3. Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe: I have just bought a new computer, and I've downloaded Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 through steam, and every time i'm trying to open the game I am getting the error message of the following C:\ProgramData\Package...
  4. exe file missed icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe file missed icon: I have a exe file missed icon.The exe file of the program Exact Audio Copy in the folder C:\Program Files x86\Exact Audio Copyhas missed it's icon as what my screenshot has shown.I have uninstall the program and reinstall it many times but still not work.If I install the...
  5. YourPhone .exe missing

YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  6. YourPhone .exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  7. A .EXE file missing suddenly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A .EXE file missing suddenly: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 home single language since 2018.I update my Windows to 1909 version. I recently start to play a game and my game's .exe file suddenly erased or deleted from the game main directory. I have to reinstall the game for now several times for a week. Is it...
  8. Exe files gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exe files gone missing: so my pc ran into a problem , i had to fix it with system restore . at first everything seems normal and i saw my desktop without any icons in it except the preinstalled apps , then i checked my files installed ... ALL the files is fine EXCEPT ALL OF MY EXE FILES ARE GONE...
  9. Exe files missing

Exe files missing: Logged on to find one of my shortcuts Streamlabs chat bot isnt working. Getting the error that its moved. I did a search and the only results were in a deep folder under user\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\localstate\appiconcache\100. There...
  10. Program's exe file missing

Program's exe file missing: Hello, So I ran into this issue where a program I downloaded Photofiltre 7 is now missing it's executable. It does even if I uninstall and reinstall the program. The installation shows the exe file being created, but than, the shortcut for the exe is blank, and the exe file...