Windows 10: Installation complete, but when I tried to play again, it started downloading again. First...

Discus and support Installation complete, but when I tried to play again, it started downloading again. First... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It took 25 hours to download and install the game. I played it for about one hour and the next day tried again. When it started up, it began to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilliamGoodwin4, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Installation complete, but when I tried to play again, it started downloading again. First...

It took 25 hours to download and install the game. I played it for about one hour and the next day tried again. When it started up, it began to download the game again. I cannot wait 25 hours every time I want to play this game. Why is it doing this? Am I doing something wrong???

:)

WilliamGoodwin4, Sep 2, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 2, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Installation complete, but when I tried to play again, it started downloading again. First... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 2, 2020
  4. candreas Win User

Installation complete, but when I tried to play again, it started downloading again. First...

Office 2016 Professional will not complete installation

No answers yet....

candreas, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Installation complete, but when I tried to play again, it started downloading again. First...

1. Installation complete, but when I tried to play again, it started downloading again. First... - Similar Threads - Installation complete tried

2. My downloaded video played. I tried to watch it again and it wouldn’t play. What’s wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My downloaded video played. I tried to watch it again and it wouldn’t play. What’s wrong...: I copied videos that I downloaded on my Mac. I do this all the time. All my videos were playing fine then all of a sudden none of them would play. I click on the file and nothing happens. I use VLC player. I tried using a different player but that didn’t work....
  3. My downloaded video played. I tried to watch it again and it wouldn’t play. What’s wrong...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My downloaded video played. I tried to watch it again and it wouldn’t play. What’s wrong...: I copied videos that I downloaded on my Mac. I do this all the time. All my videos were playing fine then all of a sudden none of them would play. I click on the file and nothing happens. I use VLC player. I tried using a different player but that didn’t work....
  4. My downloaded video played. I tried to watch it again and it wouldn’t play. What’s wrong...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My downloaded video played. I tried to watch it again and it wouldn’t play. What’s wrong...: My videos were playing fine then all of a sudden stopped playing. I click on the file and nothing happens. I use VLC player. I tried using a different player. I could get the video but no sound. That’s another issue. Let’s start with one problem at a time. Thanks....
  5. Trying again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying again: As mentioned from my last post, I was writing my story. Here's the problem.My tab should have a space above it, but it doesn't. Please, I'm requiring any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-again/e602cbc6-d3af-4a15-a68b-4f5b01392b9d
  6. Trying again

Trying again: As mentioned from my last post, I was writing my story. Here's the problem.My tab should have a space above it, but it doesn't. Please, I'm requiring any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-again/e602cbc6-d3af-4a15-a68b-4f5b01392b9d
  7. Trying again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Microsoft Store - "Try again later" when trying to download/install - PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - "Try again later" when trying to download/install - PC: Hello, I purchased Forza Horizon 4 yesterday for PC was not aware codes take 24 hours-children very upset. Today I finally rec'd the code, however when i log into the store to download it i get an error message stating: "try again later, something happened on our end"....
  9. windows downloading again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows downloading again and again: why windows 10 upgrade assistant after 100% downloading again restarts from 1%???... this is hapenning for second time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-downloading-again-and-again/73c3712f-d499-422c-aeb5-3c529391cfd9
  10. Try the download again" error when downloading apps

Try the download again" error when downloading apps: I was trying to install some new apps in the Windows Store when it suddenly crashed on me. Upon trying the downloads again, the downloads ended in an error..."Try that download again something happened on our end" I thank anyone who will respond and try to help me with...