Windows 10: Installation diagnostics show Printer driver installed and connected to Port USB001 but...

Discus and support Installation diagnostics show Printer driver installed and connected to Port USB001 but... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Upgraded to Windows 10 Version 1903. I have a 64 bit Operating System and I'm led to believe that i am up to date with all updates. I have a Brother... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GerryTucker1, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Installation diagnostics show Printer driver installed and connected to Port USB001 but...

Upgraded to Windows 10 Version 1903. I have a 64 bit Operating System and I'm led to believe that i am up to date with all updates. I have a Brother DCP195c printer and can no longer print despite the printer being recognized by the system?

:)

GerryTucker1, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

Old printer installation gives Status:Error

You mean the post #15 that shows the port USB001 in the list of ports?

Denis

Try3, Jul 2, 2020
  3. dogfonos Win User
    Old printer installation gives Status:Error

Maybe I misunderstand, but it seems to me that port USB001 is already configured to my other printer therefore it's unavailable to the HP printer?!? Also, I cannot be sure the HP diagnostic software suggested USB001, it may have suggested USB0001 or USB00001. I can't remember exactly but whatever port that was suggested wasn't available to the HP printer, as I understand it.

EDIT: I should add that I'm trying to install the printer through USB - one last attempt.

dogfonos, Jul 2, 2020
  4. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Installation diagnostics show Printer driver installed and connected to Port USB001 but...

Install Old Printer Drivers

First problem:
    When I get to the part where I choose: "Add a Local Printer...." the next step is to choose the Port.
    It is connected by USB, and there are 3 USB ports.
    USB001 is connected to my Epson Printer.
    Not sure if I should use USB002 or USB 003.
    I have a powered HUB.

Thema:

Installation diagnostics show Printer driver installed and connected to Port USB001 but...

1. Installation diagnostics show Printer driver installed and connected to Port USB001 but... - Similar Threads - Installation diagnostics show

2. Printer Driver Not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Driver Not Installing: Printer Driver Not InstallingHi, I have Recently Updated to Windows . I Have Some Trouble while Installing HP LaserJet MFP 1136 LaserJet Printer Driver.12 I Have Downloaded The Driver Software from This Website and As I am Proceeding My Installation, The Setup Shows Me That...
  3. Printer issues, USB001!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer issues, USB001!: My printer has been working fine, but now it's not! I keep getting an error coming up saying USB001. When I go to the printer settings USB001 is ticked in the settings, but I can't get it to print. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am desperate to do some printing!...
  4. Printer issues, USB001!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer issues, USB001!: My printer has been working fine, but now it's not! I keep getting an error coming up saying USB001. When I go to the printer settings USB001 is ticked in the settings, but I can't get it to print. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am desperate to do some printing!...
  5. Printer issues, USB001!

6. WIndows 11 USB001 port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 USB001 port: Hello Community,I have 2 label printers same brand & model that I need to connect to a desktop with Windows 11. First printer connected successfully via USB001 port; however, when I connect 2nd printer, it still use the same USB001 port and take over the first printer. I...
  7. WIndows 11 USB001 port

WIndows 11 USB001 port: Hello Community,I have 2 label printers same brand & model that I need to connect to a desktop with Windows 11. First printer connected successfully via USB001 port; however, when I connect 2nd printer, it still use the same USB001 port and take over the first printer. I...
  8. USB001 printer port missing in Windows 10

USB001 printer port missing in Windows 10: Hi, I have a Brother HL-1110 USB printer, no wireless capability, and my laptop no longer sees it as a printer. Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎2/‎06/‎2021 OS build 19043.1023I noticed in Print Server properties there is only LPT1, LPT2 and LPT 3 - No...
  9. Printer Driver Installation

Printer Driver Installation: I'm trying to add my new Windows 10 desktop computer to my Canon printer that is currently used by my other computers at home through Wi-Fi. When I tried to install the printer driver, I received an error message "A port with the same name already exists. Change the port...
  10. USB Printer Support and USB001 Virtual Port are missing - RESOLVED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB Printer Support and USB001 Virtual Port are missing - RESOLVED: I tried the usual "fixes", such as uninstalling/reinstalling the USB controllers/device drivers. In desperation, I tried a repair install of W10 Pro. The printer in question is a brand new Ricoh SP-C250DN, which operated perfectly when I first plugged it in and selected...