Windows 10: installation doesn't regognize Product Key

Discus and support installation doesn't regognize Product Key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm replacing my hard drive with a SSD and I'm trying to install a clean version of Windows 10 Home. My HP Pavillion dm2 originally came with Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by James D.Gilbert, May 24, 2019.

1. installation doesn't regognize Product Key

I'm replacing my hard drive with a SSD and I'm trying to install a clean version of Windows 10 Home. My HP Pavillion dm2 originally came with Windows 7 Home Premium OA installed and I had upgraded to windows 10 Home. I used the Media Creation Tool to create a boot drive on a 32GB USB thumb drive. When I get to the point when it asks for the product key, it says it the wrong key, try again. What now?

:)

James D.Gilbert, May 24, 2019
  2. jarek_565 Win User

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, May 24, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 24, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

installation doesn't regognize Product Key

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, May 24, 2019
Thema:

installation doesn't regognize Product Key

1. installation doesn't regognize Product Key - Similar Threads - installation doesn't regognize

2. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  3. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  4. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Activation of Win11 Clean install with Win10 product key doesn't work

Activation of Win11 Clean install with Win10 product key doesn't work: Hi, I'm located in The Netherlands and running licensed Win10 Home English.I have 2nd Hard drive on which I want to do a clean install of Win11. Just to get used to Win11 and migrate slowly, app by app, to Win11.My PC meets all the requirements for Win11 and I had no hardware...
  6. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work: Product Key Doesn't WorkTried clean install.Computer was purchased directly from HP and was activated with the product key.After a windows os reinstall, the product key "disappeared"I have exhausted all built-in tools that cmd provides.Solutions?...
  7. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work: Product Key Doesn't WorkTried clean install.Computer was purchased directly from HP and was activated with the product key.After a windows os reinstall, the product key "disappeared"I have exhausted all built-in tools that cmd provides.Solutions?...
  8. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

9. Product Key doesn't work?

Product Key doesn't work?: I recently purchased Windows 10 Home but when I try to change product key, it says: "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050" The edition shown at the top of the activation screen says Windows...
  10. Product Key installed

Product Key installed: How can I see what product key is installed on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-installed/cb899d5a-da4f-4d55-aaf8-a66bd88befae"