Windows 10: Installation fail

Discus and support Installation fail in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a problem installing software for ID-card (eID, https://installer.id.ee/?lang=eng). Every time i try, i get an error: 0x80070659 - This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by karolinez, Jan 29, 2019.

1. karolinez Win User

Installation fail

I have a problem installing software for ID-card (eID, https://installer.id.ee/?lang=eng). Every time i try, i get an error: 0x80070659 - This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator.
    I'm logged in as an admin, system is 64-bit Windows 10 Home. I really need this program, please help.

:)

karolinez, Jan 29, 2019
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jan 29, 2019
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jan 29, 2019
  4. NatashaS. Win User

Installation fail

Failed to install KB3213986

Gerry,

I have the same problem as the rest of the group. Tried all remedies which i could find. Hope, somebody will suggest simple list of steps to fix. Please help!!!

Failed to install KB3213986

NatashaS., Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Installation fail

1. Installation fail - Similar Threads - Installation fail

2. Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...: Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent and says it can't install. Restarts the computer again and resets. And that's every day. Why?...
  3. Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...: Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent and says it can't install. Restarts the computer again and resets. And that's every day. Why?...
  4. Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update Failed Install from Windows 11 21H2 to 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Failed Install from Windows 11 21H2 to 23H2: Good evening,I am having trouble with Microsoft HOME PC software update from Windows 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.2538 to 23H2. I have made numerous attempts 4x to fix this problem to no avail. Here are a list of options that I have tried:sfs /scannowDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  6. Update Failed Install from Windows 11 21H2 to 23H2

Update Failed Install from Windows 11 21H2 to 23H2: Good evening,I am having trouble with Microsoft HOME PC software update from Windows 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.2538 to 23H2. I have made numerous attempts 4x to fix this problem to no avail. Here are a list of options that I have tried:sfs /scannowDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  7. creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation ": When creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-recovery-disk-failed-at-selected-disk/11b4d24e-77fb-4759-921f-ca1d2a24a010
  8. creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation "

creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation ": When creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-recovery-disk-failed-at-selected-disk/11b4d24e-77fb-4759-921f-ca1d2a24a010
  9. creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation "

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?: Quickbooks Pro 2024 was working fine all last week and then Monday morning it wouldn't launch anymore. I rebooted the computer countless times and the program would not launch. It would appear in the task manager for a brief moment and then disappear. I couldn't uninstall...