Windows 10: installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...

Discus and support installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello i was trying to upgrade my windows 7 computer to windows 10 but i am not able to because this message pops up pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LudvigEllefsen, Mar 4, 2021.

1. installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...

hello i was trying to upgrade my windows 7 computer to windows 10 but i am not able to because this message pops up pls help

:)

LudvigEllefsen, Mar 4, 2021

2. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006

win 10 pro does not let me upgrade anymore from 1703 for the last 2 years

michael eamon, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

0xC1900101 - 0x20006 -- The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation- Received this error during the upgrade from 1511 to 1607. If I am read the extend code 0x20006 correctly the error means there is a failure
    to Move/Copy the WIM files to recovery file location.

I have run sfc/scannow, DISM restorehealth functions, chkdsk/f and the Windows Update trouble shooter at least a dozen times along with running the upgrade from a UBS, a CD and direct load. I have tried clean boot. I have updated all drivers. Removed software.
    Nothing seems to help.

I am open to suggestions!

Bill Willis, Mar 4, 2021
  4. installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...

Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

Also writes: 0x8007001F-0x20006

Can you please help me i tried almost anything. I’m trying to update my windows 7 computer to windows 10 by using update tool I downloaded from Microsoft’s website. It writes “ 0x8007001F-0x20006 Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with
    an error during REPLICATE_OC operation”.

Please do not refer me to other discussions, I tried them all and it still doesn’t work.

Thank you.

GomeAvigdor, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...

1. installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation... - Similar Threads - installation failed SAFE_OS

2. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: Whenever I try to reset my Windows 10 with the Media Creation Tool, it shows this error.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-installation-failed-in-the-safeos-phase-with/7d6453d2-38bd-40c4-93d5-5818f03f14e3
  3. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: hi i'm running on windows 10 1909 with latest system and drivers updates . a few weeks ago i found out that i can't boot into system from my personal usb winpe image i had used several times before but i didn`t pay so much attention cause it was not so important and i...
  4. INSTALLATION FAILED IN THE SAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK OPERATION

INSTALLATION FAILED IN THE SAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK OPERATION: I have problem updating windows 10 1511 to 1909. 1. I have reset windows update 2. Disabled antivirus and firewall 3. Updated my BIOS and drivers 4. When I update using windows.iso I get error “INSTALLATION FAILED IN THESAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK...
  5. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: Also writes: 0x8007001F-0x20006 Can you please help me i tried almost anything. I’m trying to update my windows 7 computer to windows 10 by using update tool I downloaded from Microsoft’s website. It writes “ 0x8007001F-0x20006 Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with...
  6. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...: Hello, I am trying to update windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro in the mediacreationtool. I have tried doing this 13 times, and every single time I get this error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation 0x800f081f - 0x20003...
  7. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...: the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006 win 10 pro does not let me upgrade anymore from 1703 for the last 2 years...
  8. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...: I come across this problem, when i tried to update to the 1809 version and i didn't know what to do. Also I want to avoid performing clean instalation....
  9. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...: Hi! I tried to upgrade my PC to October Update ver. and that error happened. I want to avoid to perform clean installation, what could I do to overcome that error?...
  10. Fix SAFE_OS phase error during Replicate_OC operation error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SAFE_OS phase error during Replicate_OC operation error: [ATTACH] Users have been reporting on the Internet that whenever they try to upgrade Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, they get an error that says, SAFE_OS phase error during Replicate_OC operation. Although the error code could vary, the error [...] This post Fix...