Windows 10: Installation failed! Please check if you have enough free disk space to install PrimeOS

Discus and support Installation failed! Please check if you have enough free disk space to install PrimeOS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; NTFS MBR 1TB WD Blue Hard Disk AHCI Mode Booting through PenDrive FAT32 When I go to boot PrimeOS and install it in my logical drive sda8 of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeepakThePathak, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Installation failed! Please check if you have enough free disk space to install PrimeOS

NTFS

MBR

1TB

WD Blue Hard Disk

AHCI Mode

Booting through PenDrive FAT32

When I go to boot PrimeOS and install it in my logical drive sda8 of 50GB, I get this error at 96% "Installation failed! Please check if you have enough free disk space to install PrimeOS"

What to do?

PLEASE HELP... when I format it as ext4, then installation stucks at 76% !!

:)

DeepakThePathak, Dec 21, 2019

2. SSMS2012 failed to install.

Hi Lufie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about installing the SQL Server Management Studio, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if you are able to download the software.

Step 1: I suggest you to delete the temp folder from your device.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Temp and hit Enter to open the temporary files folder.
    • Select all the content and delete them.
    • Do the same for %temp% folder as well.

Step 2: I suggest you to check the storage capacity of each of the drives in Windows Explorer.

• Press Windows key, type This PC, select it.
    • Right click on each of the drives and click on Properties.
    • Perform Disk Cleanup by clicking on the option.

Step 3: I suggest you to clean the disk space.

Free up drive space on your PC

Hope it helps. Try the above troubleshooting steps, check if you are able to install the software and update us the status of this issue.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 21, 2019
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Dec 21, 2019
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Installation failed! Please check if you have enough free disk space to install PrimeOS

Steam does not install from disk?!?!

no you're doing steps 1 and 2 wrong. steam creates the directory, you stop steam and then you install the game from the disk to that directory.

also steam must be off, not in offline mode but off, aka no steam services in the task manager when you install the game.

yogurt_21, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Installation failed! Please check if you have enough free disk space to install PrimeOS

1. Installation failed! Please check if you have enough free disk space to install PrimeOS - Similar Threads - Installation failed Please

2. Not Enough space! :Installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Enough space! :Installation: Hello!I hope you're reading this! You can help!I recently downloaded MSFS 2020, which is 77 GB. But I installed it on my D drive, which has 100 GB left. So it is now impossible to extract the zip file of MSFS 2020 without encountering the "not enough disk space" problem! I...
  3. Not Enough space! :Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Enough space! :Installation: Hello!I hope you're reading this! You can help!I recently downloaded MSFS 2020, which is 77 GB. But I installed it on my D drive, which has 100 GB left. So it is now impossible to extract the zip file of MSFS 2020 without encountering the "not enough disk space" problem! I...
  4. Not Enough space! :Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I tried to install windows 11. When checking space it says not enough space. Check and...

I tried to install windows 11. When checking space it says not enough space. Check and...: I tried to install windows 11. When checking space it says not enough space. Check and restart the setup. Yet i do have 365gigabytes free space....
  6. Installing Windows not enough space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows not enough space: Sorry for the terrible photo. I'm trying to reinstall windows on my m.2 drive which I have formatted already but it's telling me that 465.8GB is not enough space?...
  7. Installing Windows not enough space

Installing Windows not enough space: Sorry for the terrible photo. I'm trying to reinstall windows on my m.2 drive which I have formatted already but it's telling me that 465.8GB is not enough space?...
  8. Installing Windows not enough space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. We can't tell if you have enough space to install Windows.

We can't tell if you have enough space to install Windows.: Here we are five years after this began happening, and today, August 12, 2019, I got this message, after the initial check said there was plenty of disk space, after Windows Update fiddled around for 10 minutes, after the download was done, it's ready to install and it says...
  10. not enough disk space.

not enough disk space.: I am trying to update windows 10 but it tells me I do not have enough disk space. I have added a flash driver and a sdhc but still says not enough disk space....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installation failed please check if you have enough free disk space to install android-x86

2. installation failed please check if you have enough free disk space to install bliss os

3. primeos install failed please check if you have enough

4. android tv x86 install failed not enough space,
  5. prime os installation failed please check if you have enough free disk space to install prime os,
  6. Bliss os intallation failed!Please check if you have enough free disk espace ,
  7. intalation failed ! please check if you ave enough free disk space to install android-86,
  8. installation failed please check if you have enough free disk space to install android 86,
  9. Installation failed! PrimeOS,
  10. android x86 installation faild free spaces,
  11. installation failed please check if hoi have enough free disk,
  12. bliss installation failed please check if you have anough free disk space,
  13. please check if you have enough free space to install prime OS