Windows 10: Installation failed with error code 52 when secure boot was on after signing EV-CODE. Windows10

Discus and support Installation failed with error code 52 when secure boot was on after signing EV-CODE. Windows10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Q1. How shall I do to install the driver without code52 on secure boot?Q2. How should I do to install the driver on pc can't be updated windows10?Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by m_none, Jun 13, 2021.

1. m_none Win User

Installation failed with error code 52 when secure boot was on after signing EV-CODE. Windows10

Q1. How shall I do to install the driver without code52 on secure boot?Q2. How should I do to install the driver on pc can't be updated windows10?Thank you.

:)

m_none, Jun 13, 2021
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Installation failed with error code 52 when secure boot was on after signing EV-CODE. Windows10

Code 52 Error for Signed Driver.

Hello,

We are developing an application which communicates with out hardware via USB.

We are using libusb-win32 driver for this.

We have got this driver digitally signed.

However, when we try to install it on windows 10 Pro, we get Code 52 error i.e. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the driver required for this device.

The same driver package executes seamlessly on Windows 7.

Kindly guide on this.

Thank you.

MayurPurandare, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Installation failed with error code 52 when secure boot was on after signing EV-CODE. Windows10

1. Installation failed with error code 52 when secure boot was on after signing EV-CODE. Windows10 - Similar Threads - Installation failed error

2. Error code 0xc000000f after enabling secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc000000f after enabling secure boot: I upgraded to Windows 11 when it was released. Recently a watermark appeared in the lower right hand corner of my screen that said that my system does not meet the requirements to run Windows 11. I had not made any hardware changes. I was confused. I researched and found that...
  3. Error code 0xc000000f after enabling secure boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0xc000000f after enabling secure boot: I upgraded to Windows 11 when it was released. Recently a watermark appeared in the lower right hand corner of my screen that said that my system does not meet the requirements to run Windows 11. I had not made any hardware changes. I was confused. I researched and found that...
  4. Driver error code 52

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver error code 52: My synaptics precision touchpad filter driver is showing driver code error 52. How do i fix it without disabling my touchpad? Updating drivers shows latest version installed....
  5. Driver error code 52

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver error code 52: My synaptics precision touchpad filter driver is showing driver code error 52. How do i fix it without disabling my touchpad? Updating drivers shows latest version installed....
  6. Driver error code 52

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Smartscreen triggers despite application signed with EV-code signing cert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Smartscreen triggers despite application signed with EV-code signing cert: Has anyone seen an issue where an application signed with an EV code signing cert still gets flagged by Windows smartscreen? I've spent hours with the support team of my certificate provider, and they are stumped on the issue. They say that everything looks good with the cert...
  8. Error code 52

Error code 52: The error code is quoted as follows "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an...
  9. EV Code Signing Certificate and MS Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EV Code Signing Certificate and MS Defender: Hello I understand that applying an EV Code Signing Certificate to an exe file will overcome the screening by Windows Defender and other anti virus software. Is this so? Are there any traps? Thanks...
  10. Error Code 52

Error Code 52: I have been trying to fix this error for 2 days now. My mouse Razer Naga Chroma has the error. I have tried: -Driver easy (Updated the driver still not working) -REGEDIT (I tried deleting the two files, but it would not let me saying error while deleting key) -Startup...