Windows 10: Installation files won't download

Discus and support Installation files won't download in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I try to download installation files from known sources, including DropBox, Microsoft, etc, I get a message stating that the *.exe file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MLLVMD, Dec 31, 2019.

1. MLLVMD Win User

Installation files won't download

Every time I try to download installation files from known sources, including DropBox, Microsoft, etc, I get a message stating that the *.exe file contains a virus and was deleted. I can't install Office or DropBox or any other useful file, turning this laptop into a useless pile of parts. I have tried using Edge. I have tried using IE11. I'm not in "S mode". I have McAfee running in the background. I want to dropkick this laptop into next week, but I really need to fix this problem. Please help - and I'm really not great with computers once you get behind the graphic interface.....

:)

MLLVMD, Dec 31, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Dec 31, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

1. Installation files won't download - Similar Threads - Installation files won't

2. Won't download or manually install Kb5004237

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Won't download or manually install Kb5004237: Chuwi hi13 tablet laptop current on build 2HO2 19042-804Stops / hangs at 1% download of Kb5004237Won't install the manual download standalone installer or dynamic cab file. Both report a version mismatch. The stand alone says not this version and the cab file says version...
  3. My PC won't let me download files that are installing a app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC won't let me download files that are installing a app: My PC is forcing me to only install apps that are on the Microsoft Store. I can not install apps such as Roblox, Paint.NET, Sims 4, and ALL OTHER GAMES AND FILES AS SUCH....
  4. KB4586781 downloads but won't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4586781 downloads but won't install: I had problems with this update when it was an optional update. Not it's not optional and the same thing is happening. It downloads to 100% then fails to move on to install. It is holding up other updates eg. KB2267602, which says "We can't install some updates because...
  5. Firefox won't download some files

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't download some files: I tried downloading a BIOS update for my mainboard a short time ago, but couldn't get it with FF 72.0.2. When I clicked on the icon to start downloading, the download box only flashed briefly and was gone. Nothing downloaded. The same thing happened each time I tried. This...
  6. Won't download files saying it is a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Won't download files saying it is a virus: I would like to know how to download files. My computer says everything i download is a virus and deletes it. This includes firefox, internet explorer and various Steam games...
  7. cumulative updates download but won't install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cumulative updates download but won't install: couldn't find this, so a new thread. sorry if i missed it. did a clean install of the spring upgrade 2018. since then no cumulative update will install. seems to download fine, but always an install error. i have tried everything i could find on the web, ms support, youtube,...
  8. cumulative updates download but won't install

in Windows 10 Support
    cumulative updates download but won't install: couldn't find this, so a new thread. sorry if i missed it. did a clean install of the spring upgrade 2018. since then no cumulative update will install. seems to download fine, but always an install error. i have tried everything i could find on the web, ms support, youtube,...
  9. OCX Files won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OCX Files won't download: I am trying to assist a colleague, who has a PC with a 64 bit, Windows 10 O/S, getting a program to run. I should explain that the program was copied onto a disk from my PC and loaded onto the colleague's PC from the disk. On the colleague's PC the parts of the program...
  10. Downloaded files won't open - "Corrupt"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded files won't open - "Corrupt": I've received 5 files from 5 sources, both Excel and Word. Every time I try to open one I get an error message "File is corrupt and can't be opened." I can work on my own files, but not downloads. I tried the Windows 10 "workarounds" but these didn't help. Any suggestions?...