Windows 10: Installation is unavailable for Astroneers which I've already bought.

Discus and support Installation is unavailable for Astroneers which I've already bought. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Astroneers on Xbox, now I'm trying to download it on pc. It says I own this game but the install button is grayed out. I just want to play the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PlatinumYeti28, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Installation is unavailable for Astroneers which I've already bought.

I bought Astroneers on Xbox, now I'm trying to download it on pc. It says I own this game but the install button is grayed out. I just want to play the game I bought. Installation is unavailable for Astroneers which I've already bought. e729f2a0-77f8-46c1-b3c3-f6b95f7eead6?upload=true.png

:)

PlatinumYeti28, Feb 17, 2019

2. Bought Astroneer but can't install it.

My PC meets the system requirements for the game Astroneer but it refuses to install, instead displaying the error message "ASTRONEER does not work on this device". If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

RobbieCardew, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Bought Astroneer but can't install it.

I have updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and Astroneer appears to be installing. Thanks for your help : )

RobbieCardew, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Installation is unavailable for Astroneers which I've already bought.

Bought Astroneer but can't install it.

Do you have the Windows 10 October update installed?

For some unknown reason, Astroneer now requires it. I had the previous version and had no option to update. I tried uninstalling and now have no option to reinstall.

I have posted a question on the
    official Astroneer forums
    . Hopefully it will clear moderation and yield an answer at some point. Or, better yet, the developers will make adjustments to allow the game to run on more versions of Windows 10.

-Forjo

ForjoAtinxan, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Installation is unavailable for Astroneers which I've already bought.

1. Installation is unavailable for Astroneers which I've already bought. - Similar Threads - Installation unavailable Astroneers

2. WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL ON SSD , WHICH WAS INSTALLED NEW ON A LAPTOP WHICH ALREADY HAD A HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL ON SSD , WHICH WAS INSTALLED NEW ON A LAPTOP WHICH ALREADY HAD A HDD: i always had a hdd on my laptop. i also had a m.2 ssd slot so after realising it after full 5 years now i put in a ssd. so now i have two drives in my laptop. i want to fresh install windows on my new ssd and want all my data on my hdd safe too.i dont want to use third party...
  3. I've recently bought windows 10 which isn't working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've recently bought windows 10 which isn't working: ive recently bought windows 10 with and activation key, but I'm not getting full access to my settings I received this error when i put the code in Windows 10 activation error 0xC004F050...
  4. astroneer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    astroneer: i cant join my friend multiplayer game in astroneer it ses could not find session https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/astroneer/e98dc25c-0d24-45e4-b5ad-d964d7284c8e
  5. Updating to a update that I've already installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to a update that I've already installed: What happens if i download an update I've already updated to like the Windows 1909 update which i installed on Intel drivers and Support Assistant....
  6. Bought Xbox Game Pass, can't click on the install button of Astroneer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Xbox Game Pass, can't click on the install button of Astroneer: Hi, I bought the Xbox Game Pass basically only to play Astroneer but for some reason can't click the install button, already ran the troubleshooter, reset the store, checked that I'm on the latest version,... It's only for Astroneer apparently since I can click on the button...
  7. I've already given permission!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I've already given permission!: I had trouble with the family feature. I was sent a request to give permission on an xbox game on a pc (which I recognised as my other account that for some reason is set to child, and I was the one to 'ask by email'). However once I gave permission (as confirmed below) it...
  8. Can't install Astroneer on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Astroneer on my Laptop: Hi. I bought Astroneer for Xbox a little bit ago and thought I could download it on my laptop to play at school while I had downtime. When I go to download it the store, the install button is a very light shade of blue implying that it's not clickable, and when a roll over it...
  9. Astroneer on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer on PC: Hi! I have purchased the early access version on xbox some time ago. Now that the stable version of the game is out, I wonder if it’s possible to download it on my pc (the game is on Play Anywhere). I'm asking this because I have succesfully download the XBox version of...
  10. Bought Astroneer but can't install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Astroneer but can't install it.: My PC meets the system requirements for the game Astroneer but it refuses to install, instead displaying the error message "ASTRONEER does not work on this device". If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated....