Windows 10: Installation issue

Discus and support Installation issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am attempting to put afresh copy of Windows 10 on my PC. The PC was wiped. I downloaded a copy and placed it on a jump drive. I go through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/phan23, Jan 31, 2020.

1. /u/phan23 Win User

Installation issue

I am attempting to put afresh copy of Windows 10 on my PC. The PC was wiped. I downloaded a copy and placed it on a jump drive. I go through the installation process, enter the key, and the computer appears to install the OS. I am asked the languages and the preferences....then it asks for my key again. I enter the key again and the computers continues to loop and I go through the whole process again. Over and over...it never finishes. Any help?

submitted by /u/phan23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/phan23, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 31, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Installation issue

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Installation issue

1. Installation issue - Similar Threads - Installation issue

2. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  3. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  4. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  6. IDT driver installation issue

IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  7. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 Installation Disk Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation Disk Issues: Hello,I have recently tried to install windows on my Acer aspire laptop. The issue is, when I get to the screen which says “Choose which drive you would like windows to install on”, it lists 3 partitions. If I click on the one I want to use the biggest one it says windows...
  9. Windows 10 Installation Disk Issues

Windows 10 Installation Disk Issues: Hello,I have recently tried to install windows on my Acer aspire laptop. The issue is, when I get to the screen which says “Choose which drive you would like windows to install on”, it lists 3 partitions. If I click on the one I want to use the biggest one it says windows...
  10. Windows 10 Installation Disk Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade