Windows 10: Installation issue

Discus and support Installation issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition and it says install and play but when I click it it takes me to the Microsoft store and asks me to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by isaacspringer, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Installation issue

I just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition and it says install and play but when I click it it takes me to the Microsoft store and asks me to buy it again...

:)

isaacspringer, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 12, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Installation issue

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Installation issue

1. Installation issue - Similar Threads - Installation issue

2. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.: Windows antivirus defender is acting weird, it is installing updates which are not exactly up-to-date. The updates it is installing are from the future, for example the current year is 2024 and defender will install an update created in 2025 or 2039. Not only this but the pc...
  3. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.: Windows antivirus defender is acting weird, it is installing updates which are not exactly up-to-date. The updates it is installing are from the future, for example the current year is 2024 and defender will install an update created in 2025 or 2039. Not only this but the pc...
  4. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...
  6. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...
  7. Issue with Windows Update Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Update Installation: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I am writing to report an issue I encountered while attempting to install a recent update for my Windows 11 23H2 x64 HOME. My product key is PII Removed>, and the update key is KB5034848.Despite several attempts, the update failed to install, and I...
  8. Issue with Windows Update Installation

Issue with Windows Update Installation: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I am writing to report an issue I encountered while attempting to install a recent update for my Windows 11 23H2 x64 HOME. My product key is PII Removed>, and the update key is KB5034848.Despite several attempts, the update failed to install, and I...
  9. Issue with Windows Update Installation: Product Key - 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Update Installation: Product Key - 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I am writing to report an issue I encountered while attempting to install a recent update for my Windows 11 23H2 x64 HOME. My product key is 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY, and the update key is KB5034848.Despite several attempts, the update failed...
  10. Issue with Windows Update Installation: Product Key - 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY

Issue with Windows Update Installation: Product Key - 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I am writing to report an issue I encountered while attempting to install a recent update for my Windows 11 23H2 x64 HOME. My product key is 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY, and the update key is KB5034848.Despite several attempts, the update failed...