Windows 10: Installation issue

Discus and support Installation issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition and it says install and play but when I click it it takes me to the Microsoft store and asks me to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by isaacspringer, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Installation issue

I just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition and it says install and play but when I click it it takes me to the Microsoft store and asks me to buy it again...

:)

isaacspringer, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 12, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Installation issue

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Installation issue

1. Installation issue - Similar Threads - Installation issue

2. Issues with Xbox server connectivity after installing BitDefender anti-virus.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Xbox server connectivity after installing BitDefender anti-virus.: So I recently installed the total security of Bitdefender and ever since I've had problems with connecting to online games. Strangely enough, its the Forza games that I'm having issues with. The Master Chief Collection has no issues connecting and other games like Elite...
  3. Windows 10 KB4579311 fails to install and causes other issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 KB4579311 fails to install and causes other issues: Respeted Team members, Yesterday night my HP desktop window 10 pro updates installed KB 4579311, KB4571756,KB4578968 but i have not update an restart and next morning again i have not update and restart On require i always shut down or restart. Now after few hours...
  4. Windows 10 KB4579311 fails to install and causes other issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB4579311 fails to install and causes other issues: After downloading Windows 10 KB4579311 and KB4577671, users have found that it’s causing a wide range of issues, including system crashes and endless installation loop. On October 13, fondly referred to as Patch Tuesday, Microsoft rolled out the October Patch Tuesday...
  5. Microsoft Store game installation issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store game installation issue: Hello, I'm having an issue with installing games on the Microsoft Store, I go and click install on the game that I wanted to install and it will ask me to change storage devices since my main one is full, so I switch it to my D: Drive which has plenty of space, I then go...
  6. OS installation issue

OS installation issue: My is laptop dell inspiron 5378. One day all of a sudden my laptop stoped working. Battery was swollen and harddrive crashed. I replace them and tried to install OS. The issue is that the partition is not getting created and windows installation is not starting. I couldn't...
  7. Issues with user account after changing Windows install location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with user account after changing Windows install location: Hi I have recently changed the location of windows from my HDD to my SSD and booted it from there. After booting an error message came up saying that i cant log on to my user profile. I naturally turned to the internet for help, where it said that I have a corrupted...
  8. BSOD Issue: Occurring after install of new motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issue: Occurring after install of new motherboard and CPU: Hi, I have installed a new MB and CPU recently but I keep running into BSOD. The majority of the day, PC runs fine but crashes randomly. This has been happening for 3 days, I must note that it usually crashes whilst in a game but not all the time. I've checked drivers and...
  9. Microsoft.Net Framework corrupted: the tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft.Net Framework corrupted: the tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on...: Hello dear Microsoft team, For the past few days I had a lots of problems with my utility "Microsoft.Net framework". Personnally I don't know what this utility is used for and am not sure if this was allready installed via Windows 10 updates, but latelly I've been working...
  10. KB4577063 Serious system performance issues DO NOT INSTALL!!!

KB4577063 Serious system performance issues DO NOT INSTALL!!!: I had a windows update which installed KB4577063, this caused serious issues with apps and software trying to open/run/launch etc. Login Screen would take 15-20 to open, then at the desktop apps would take 15-20 secs to open, even systems apps like "Settings" would take...