Windows 10: Installation Issues + windows 10 Seagate Firecuda

Discus and support Installation Issues + windows 10 Seagate Firecuda in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, I need to install a Seagate Firecuda 1 TB SATA on Windows 10, I can´t found the drivers in Manufacturer page, any sugestion? or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmmanuelMendoza2, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Installation Issues + windows 10 Seagate Firecuda

Hi All,

I need to install a Seagate Firecuda 1 TB SATA on Windows 10, I can´t found the drivers in Manufacturer page, any sugestion? or recommendation where to find it?

:)

EmmanuelMendoza2, Aug 10, 2020

2. Seagate Firecuda hybrid Drive

Hi!

I have moved the operating system to a Seagate Firecuda ssd/HD hybrid drive on my recent Windows 10 AMD A10 laptop. Things were going well with updates working until the 1903 update which says it can't install an operating system on a USB drive. Apparently.
    it sees the ssd section of the drive and is trying to install the update there. Sounds like the kind of thing that a registry tweek would fix.

I have an older i5 laptop where the move to the Firecuda worked just fine, so I'm thinking this is machine dependent

Any thoughts??

Dan Ostler, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Seagate BarraCuda vs. FireCuda SSHD for storage

Hi,

I want a 2.5" hard drive with more capacity and I found the Seagate hard drives.

But, which one is better for storage?, the price difference is little.

• Seagate 2TB BarraCuda 2.5" $86.99
    • Seagate 2TB FireCuda Gaming SSHD 2.5" $99.99
    I know that the FireCuda has 8GB built in but, does it matter for storage purposes?.

RodoGodo19, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Installation Issues + windows 10 Seagate Firecuda

Seagate BarraCuda vs. FireCuda SSHD for storage

Are there any other 7200 RPM drives available?

I also asked you a question before.

Does the Firecuda have software on the seagate site you can get to adjust the drives power/ performance profiles in its firmware?

If not I wouldn't bother.

Start looking for reviews on the Firecuda from tech sites equivalent to this.

eidairaman1, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Installation Issues + windows 10 Seagate Firecuda

1. Installation Issues + windows 10 Seagate Firecuda - Similar Threads - Installation Issues Seagate

2. Windows 10 and Seagate Drive Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and Seagate Drive Not Recognized: I have a WIN 10 computer and a Seagate Go external drive with contents on the drive. After I connect the drive, it doesn't appear under Devices/Drives with a drive letter. In DM disk management it appears but that is it. I installed Seatools and it says the drive is healthy...
  3. Issues with Seagate 2tb Ultraslim HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Seagate 2tb Ultraslim HDD: Hi everyone. I am running Win 11 on an Acer Nitro AN515-55 I have a Seagate 2TB UltraSlim external hard drive. Last November my laptop started to update without my knowledge and froze. I rebooted and the laptop was stuck in boot. I realized the external hard drive was still...
  4. Issues with Seagate 2tb Ultraslim HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Seagate 2tb Ultraslim HDD: Hi everyone. I am running Win 11 on an Acer Nitro AN515-55 I have a Seagate 2TB UltraSlim external hard drive. Last November my laptop started to update without my knowledge and froze. I rebooted and the laptop was stuck in boot. I realized the external hard drive was still...
  5. Seagate 8TB Drive Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate 8TB Drive Issues: Hello All Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1055 M.2 Boot drive Windows Defender fully up to date/Malwarebytes 4.4.0 Free Fully up to date as well Issue is: Slow External Drive when writing or reading from it, Ran Part way with Disk Genius verify/bad sector scan, when i stopped it...
  6. FireCuda 2TB Hard Drive Not Found

FireCuda 2TB Hard Drive Not Found: Hello, as the subject states, my laptop suddenly stopped recognizing my hard drive about 2 weeks ago. I’ve looked around and tried many of the solutions that I found, but none had any effect. I’ve tried - Restarting my laptop - Checking disk partitions - Checking device...
  7. Seagate Firecuda hybrid Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Seagate Firecuda hybrid Drive: Hi! I have moved the operating system to a Seagate Firecuda ssd/HD hybrid drive on my recent Windows 10 AMD A10 laptop. Things were going well with updates working until the 1903 update which says it can't install an operating system on a USB drive. Apparently. it sees the...
  8. Seagate Backup Plus and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Seagate Backup Plus and Windows 10: Hi, I am trying to install Seagate Backup Plus and do backup of HP PC - I keep getting repeated message "Backup failed- Some files are in use by another application or service" I've closed everything I can? Thanx in advance for any help ....
  9. Seagate Mirra Access Issues

Seagate Mirra Access Issues: I have a 500G Seagate Mirra Personal BAck Up Server that I stopped using long time ago. I want to extract the files out of it and port them to my cloud back up. I took the IDE hard drive out of the box and connected it to my laptop using a Unitek Y-3324 Converter. When I...
  10. Seagate

Seagate: Win 10 will not/can not find my Seagate. Bluetooth is on but no luck. Please help. 35355