Windows 10: installation issues

Discus and support installation issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a version of Flight Simulator premium deluxe in a box with 10 DVD. I start to install the program and after 2 hours and near the end of 7th... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexanderAnastasopoulos, Sep 15, 2020.

1. installation issues

I bought a version of Flight Simulator premium deluxe in a box with 10 DVD.

I start to install the program and after 2 hours and near the end of 7th DVD i took the below message and the installation stop.

installation issues [​IMG]

Finally i make format in the disk and reinstall win 10. I start to install FSMS again with same result.

My system is

i-7 4790 4.00 GHz

ram 8gb

vga gtx 970

win10 pro 2004

I'ii appreciate any help.

:)

AlexanderAnastasopoulos, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 15, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2020
  4. installation issues

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

installation issues

1. installation issues - Similar Threads - installation issues

2. Having issues installing the new Xbox app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having issues installing the new Xbox app on Windows 10: I've been using the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10 for a long time, but yesterday, MS rolled out an update to it that disabled the ability to receive messages via the app. Instead, when you click on the messages icon, you get told to install the all new Xbox app....
  3. Issue with the controller driver installation

Issue with the controller driver installation: Hi, I bought a clone controller of those of PS3 (unavailable), but when I go to connect it to my desktop PC, Windows connects and disconnects it constantly. If instead I try to connect it to another PC, Windows proceeds with the installation of the device and then with...
  4. Installation issue with KB4569751

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation issue with KB4569751: When Windows Update tries to install this update, it wants me to delete a program on my harddrive that I don't wanna delete. Unless I delete it, the update won't install. Windows shouldn't be telling me what programs I can have on my harddrive. How do I get this update to...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue: Hello, I purchased a code to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe from the Instant Gaming site. I entered the code, it says that I own the game and when I try to install it, it starts the download then suspends it, I click on resume installation, it resumes then...
  6. New installation of windows 10 issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New installation of windows 10 issues: Ive just recently upgraded to windows 10 pro on my hp pavilion touchsmart 20 all in one pc and the second I try to use it the mouse stops and goes loading screens stop and go all the time it get kinda annoying its like it keeps glitching out even online when I try loading a...
  7. Really strange mouse acceleration issue follows me even through clean installs

Really strange mouse acceleration issue follows me even through clean installs: So the problem I seem to be having is that when I left click somewhere, my mouse decides it wants to go back to where I just clicked, almost as if I set a center of gravity on the screen or something. For instance if i click on the top left of the screen then move to the...
  8. Driver issue for windows 10 USB install

Driver issue for windows 10 USB install: I have had an issue where drivers cannot be found when trying to do a clean install of windows 10 when plugging in a 128gb SanDisk with windows install media on my pc I just build, any guidance on this issue would be great, Thanks. submitted by /u/xdfirthboi [link]...
  9. Cannot install Hyper-V Softwares and Screen flickering issue when I turn on the computer.

Cannot install Hyper-V Softwares and Screen flickering issue when I turn on the computer.: Before a month, I uninstalled docker and VMware. I didn't uninstall VMware properly. I deleted some files manually and uninstalled the remaining via the control panel. After doing this, I faced a weird screen flickering issue whenever I turn on the system. Restarting the...
  10. Issues installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Microsoft Surface Book 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Microsoft Surface Book 2: Hello there, I tried to install Microsoft Flight Simulator from the Microsoft Store App as well as from the website. In the Store app it shows the error codes 0x803FB107 for the bundle and 0x80D03002 for the subordinate items. [ATTACH] Also the Xbox App shows the...