Windows 10: installation language package

Discus and support installation language package in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi Microsoft i have problem in installation language package which i can't download eorr 0x80070422... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yawerabbas1, Mar 24, 2019.

1. installation language package

hi Microsoft i have problem in installation language package which i can't download eorr 0x80070422

:)

yawerabbas1, Mar 24, 2019
  2. merel.J Win User

Cortana language package download failed

Hey

My pc struggles to keep a steady connection with the wifi and when cortana was downloading the voice-recognition package, he lost connection again.

I got a notification that the download was completed however, and that I had to adjust some settings to finish it.

I clicked on the short-cut link to settings, but once there I only saw the list of langauge packages on this laptop (all of them, not only for cortana) and nothing to adjust so I closed that page.

This gave the consequence that cortana works, but only with typing. I would like to fix the voice control.

Any suggestions on how to start with this?

I did not find this list with language packages again.

thanks!!

Merel

my apologies for any typo's, English is not my first language

merel.J, Mar 24, 2019
  3. 5530 Mobile Dictionary Language Package Install Problem

My girlfriend is going to work in Brussels for several months, and you know, the official language in Brussels is Dutch. For the convenience of her daily life in Brussels, yesterday I tried to install the Dutch language package for the Mobile Dictionary
    in her Nokia 5530. Unfortunately, I failed.

I tried step by step as following:

1. Download the Dutch language package (Nokia_Mobile_Dictionary_nl.SIS) to my laptop from the official website of Nokia

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/mobile-dictionary

2. Copy the install file to memory card by usb cable.

3. Start install in 5530, where the problem occured

"Unable to open. File type not supported"

I repeated the procedure above in my 5800, everything is OK.

So now I am confused with this problem.

If you can give me some advice, it will be greatly appreciated.

Jingwen---01, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

installation language package

Language package.

Hello,

To change the language of your laptop, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key+i to open the Settings.
    • Click Time & language.
    • Click Region & language.
    • Under Languages, click Add a language.
    • Choose the language you want to add.
    • Select the new language, then click Set as default.

Note: Click Options to download the language packs if necessary.

To change the language of welcome screen and New User Account, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key+X, then select Control Panel.
    • Click Language. Note: View by should be
      Small icon
    • Click Advance settings in the left pane.
    • Under Override for Windows display language, click Apply language settings to the Welcome screen, system accounts, and new user accounts.
    • On the Administrative tab, under Welcome screen and new user accounts, click the
      Copy settings button.
    • Check Welcome screen and system accounts and New user accounts.
    • Click OK.
    • Click OK again.
    • Reboot your computer.

Note: You should see the new default language globally set through the operating system.

Keep us posted.

Riel Alc, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

installation language package

1. installation language package - Similar Threads - installation language package

2. .cab file of language package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .cab file of language package: I downloaded the Spanish Mexico language pack at: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 x64 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1288 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 But windows update didn't download the .cab file or anything similar, it just downloaded a folder. I need the...
  3. .cab file of language package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .cab file of language package: I downloaded the Spanish Mexico language pack at: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 x64 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1288 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 But windows update didn't download the .cab file or anything similar, it just downloaded a folder. I need the...
  4. Installed the Japanese language package but typing is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed the Japanese language package but typing is not working: Installed the Japanese language package but typing is not working.When I swicth to Hiragana, it shows IME is not ready. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-the-japanese-language-package-but-typing/0e0a4141-278c-4445-9ecb-2a85fcc105fc
  5. Installed the Japanese language package but typing is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed the Japanese language package but typing is not working: Installed the Japanese language package but typing is not working.When I swicth to Hiragana, it shows IME is not ready. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-the-japanese-language-package-but-typing/0e0a4141-278c-4445-9ecb-2a85fcc105fc
  6. Unable to install and use language package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install and use language package: I have this error when trying to download the language packageand I get this one if I also try to download the basic typingI have already used that language previously and uninstalled for a few months, but nowI cant use it correctly, the language is always stuck with a input...
  7. Unable to install and use language package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install and use language package: I have this error when trying to download the language packageand I get this one if I also try to download the basic typingI have already used that language previously and uninstalled for a few months, but nowI cant use it correctly, the language is always stuck with a input...
  8. French Language Package Cannot Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    French Language Package Cannot Install: HELP: I have purchased a new computer. I need to install the French language bundle. However, when I go to the drop-down box with the 'selection of languages listed' there are no other languages listed - only English. I need the french package for my work. How do I...
  9. Voice packages and Languages packages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice packages and Languages packages: Soo i can't get any voice packes other than the one from my own country i would love to have one from the united states to play the new game i bought "Phasmophopia" i would be extremely happy if someone could help me.. I am fully aware there stands united kingdom on the...
  10. Language package issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language package issues: Hi all, I got an issue with language packages. As I look into Settings-Language, I have three installed that I need: [ATTACH] But at the bottom right I have more unknown languages to choose, and I have no idea how to remove it: [ATTACH] Please, help me to remove it,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. europe.nokia.com/mobiledictionary