Windows 10: Installation loop. Win10 on HP Laptop

Discus and support Installation loop. Win10 on HP Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Installing Win10 on HP Pavillion 90000 Laptop w/ 2 hard drives. New hard drive (No operating system) was not recognized in first port, moved to 2nd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BoltFan, Jan 13, 2019.

1. BoltFan Win User

Installation loop. Win10 on HP Laptop

Installing Win10 on HP Pavillion 90000 Laptop w/ 2 hard drives. New hard drive (No operating system) was not recognized in first port, moved to 2nd port, works. Now I'm loading Win off a USB flash drive. I get thru complete instillation, prompt reads "Finishing up Must Restart" after restart it returns to installation. Only boot options in BIOS (CD Rom. Floppy. Internal Network Adapter) all Enabled. And also the boot order. Thanx

:)

BoltFan, Jan 13, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

Hello
    Win10: Windows update is stuck at never ending loop ? ( Last Win10 updates in 2017 ). Can't update the laptop. Genuine Win10 on a HP 2015 17.3" laptop that originally had Win8. ( CPU:AMD A9, GPU:Radeon R5 ).

If I download this below file does it manually install the latest updates of Win10 (=2018 April Update) without losing any files currently on the machine ? ( Mainly paid Office 2013 )
    MediaCreationTool1803.exe
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

user33331, Jan 13, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

Clean install is tempting but causes issues. It is a HP laptop from 2015:
    - HP tools, CyberLink softwares, laptop drivers...(takes time to download and list all of them.)
    - Mozilla Firefox's users+passwords.
    - Online-paid Office 2013 package. ( Was in discount for students at the time )

user33331, Jan 13, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

What is the latest stable build of Win10 ?

Does the Win10 update's "keep my files":
    1.) Remove Firefox Mozilla's saved user+pass list ?
    2.) Remove HP laptop's pre-installed drivers & programs like: HP utility, HP cool sense and such...
    3.) I have also a online-paid MsOffice 2013 and update probably removes it... Do I just pick the serial number and use it again ?

user33331, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Installation loop. Win10 on HP Laptop - Similar Threads - Installation loop Win10

2. HP Laptop Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop Boot Loop: I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this...
  3. HP Laptop Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Laptop Boot Loop: I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this...
  4. HP Laptop Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. my hp laptop is in a preparing to repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hp laptop is in a preparing to repair loop: my hp laptop is in a preparing to repair loop. then it offers SELECT ACCOUNT then below it says > " You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC" < Then at the bottom of the screen it says "Forgotten your password...
  6. Hp laptop stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp laptop stuck on a boot loop: Hello there my Hp laptop is looping around for like 3 months and i couldn't fix it. when i first turn the laptop it says preparing automatic repair and after 10 seconds it says please wait while we install a system update then it turns off and restarts the whole process again...
  7. HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home: I had to do a fresh full install of Win 10 Home 64bit on my HP Laptop Pavilion X360 The install went well and everything is working and now have Win10 Build 19042.928 The only issues are I have a bunch of devices without any drivers. Unable to tell what they are for. Can you...
  8. HP Laptop boot loop .

HP Laptop boot loop .: Hello , I am experiencing a problem on my HP Laptop I was recently going to update to windows 10 and my pc randomly shut down . So just said oh well let me try again and it did it again so I canceld but i cant becuase its stuck in this loop I heard to update from a usb drive...
  9. BsoD on win10 hp laptop

BsoD on win10 hp laptop: Hi, I just experience BSoD on my new hp laptop running Win10 in Spanish. The message is not clear as it says "...We are going to collect information about the error and after it will reboot automatically". The percentage indicated is 0% and has been like that for more than...
  10. Best Wiping & Installing Win10 Method for HP Laptop

Best Wiping & Installing Win10 Method for HP Laptop: Hello Everyone and good day to you!!!! I see some articles out there here, but not sure if it answers what I am looking for. I just bought an HP laptop that I want to wipe completely clean with no software etc. installed and then reinstall from an ISO DVD I created with the...