Windows 10: Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL

Discus and support Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I tried several installation possibilities for my 2nd emailaccount on MAIL-Programm, but it is not accepted. Each time it is written that an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elisamaraike, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL

Hello,

I tried several installation possibilities for my 2nd emailaccount on MAIL-Programm, but it is not accepted. Each time it is written that an action is necessary. Here is the photo:

Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL 8783c704-1d6f-4a4a-b7a7-5a8349e98306?upload=true.jpg

Thank you for your help!

:)

Elisamaraike, Oct 16, 2018

2. Adresses in mail / person app

On two PC's I have problems when filling the TO field in the mail app when starting a new mail. These PC's are in no way related / sharing information.

• I get NO suggestion for some of the adresses in the people app; for most I do.

When i click the adress book icon at the end of the address field in the new mail, I see the adresses in the list and can select it.
    • I get suggestions for people who are NOT in my address book.

How can I delete thoses suggestions and how come these adresses pop up?

Colenbrander, Oct 16, 2018
  3. kimstrom Win User
    Cannot save email address from Mail app to People app

I am trying to add an email address from an existing email from the Windows 10 Mail app to the Windows 10 People app. I click the email adress, click OPEN CONTACT, click SAVE. It does not save. Instead, it opens my list of contacts and asks me to "Choose a contact". I have to be able to save new contacts from my emails I receive. Does anyone have a solution?

kimstrom, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL

1. Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL - Similar Threads - Installation 2nd email

2. Change email adress on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change email adress on account: Hi I have a problem too change my e.mail adress on my account. The adress that i use in my account is deleted and i can not change too my new adress? Could you please help ? Best regards Inge H hagen...
  3. Change email adress on account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change email adress on account: Hi I have a problem too change my e.mail adress on my account. The adress that i use in my account is deleted and i can not change too my new adress? Could you please help ? Best regards Inge H hagen...
  4. Change email adress on account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. email adress list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email adress list: My email address list has dissapeared from my windows live mail so i cant email friends i had listed. any ideas anyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-adress-list/f6f4cc82-cada-4098-b23a-30814251372b
  6. programme installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programme installer: Hi programme installer will not work on my laptop, if i put a disc in to load, installer just flashes there for a second then disappears tried several time and the same thing happens. Not brilliant at technology and have tried all the fixes suggested on the net but still no...
  7. adresse email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    adresse email: comment récupérer une adresse email mis par erreur sur un site domaine ré server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adresse-email/54b0f604-939f-4299-b053-4cf28ac78eec
  8. install programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install programmes: I cannot install programmes. The machine seems to be a network pc. What can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-programmes/24fce156-dc3f-43ae-b733-2d126899e153
  9. Administrator Email Adress

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Email Adress: Hi guys! So my problem is pretty weird: - My friend was pretty sick, he couldn't leave is room. So, to give him something to do, I wanted to download him the Netflix App on his computer. He wasn't logged in to his microsoft store account, so, as I went to a friends place...
  10. Mail contacts' invalid adresses

in Browsers and Email
    Mail contacts' invalid adresses: Using Windows 10 Mail and have had several existing contacts change their email addresses. Now, when creating a new email for those contacts and using the first letters of their names, all their email addresses including the now invalid addresses appear on the screen. A...