Windows 10: Installation of apps

Discus and support Installation of apps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install apps on my laptop but when i click setup to install (.exe files) it just gets stuck . I can move my mouse but there stays a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RajatShah, May 20, 2019.

1. RajatShah Win User

Installation of apps

I am trying to install apps on my laptop but when i click setup to install (.exe files) it just gets stuck . I can move my mouse but there stays a loading circle beside it . No installation pop-up is received . Moreover the program from where i am installing it also freezes. For example , if i opened My PC and then go to file then double click it then MY PC also gets stuck. I can open other apps from taskbar but MY PC keeps running in background.

Another issue is that the Microsoft store won't open either i.e it just shows loading icon on blue screen

:)

RajatShah, May 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Installation of apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2019
  4. Installation of apps

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Installation of apps

1. Installation of apps - Similar Threads - Installation apps

2. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  3. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  4. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  5. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  6. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  7. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  8. Microsoft Store apps install quicker now and with extra Telemetry

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store apps install quicker now and with extra Telemetry: Microsoft launched Microsoft Store installers for web over the weekend to improve Microsoft Store application installs. The feature improves the process of downloading and installing apps like Microsoft PC Manager from the Microsoft Store website, but it comes with a...
  9. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  10. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1