Windows 10: installation of drivers for Intel HD4400

Discus and support installation of drivers for Intel HD4400 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I reinstalled Win10 the other day, but now windows update only install driver version 10.18.15.4248. I manage to install the latest driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by flugheim, Nov 24, 2016.

1. flugheim Win User

installation of drivers for Intel HD4400

Hi,

I reinstalled Win10 the other day, but now windows update only install driver version 10.18.15.4248.

I manage to install the latest driver provided by Intel by uninstalling the driver and rebooting to safe mode, and install the latest one.

But when i reboot into normal mode and my computer connects to the internet it automatically reinstall the really old driver.

It makes my computer run games really bad.

I tried this setting as well, but it did not help.

installation of drivers for Intel HD4400 [​IMG]

Do anyone know how to correct this?

:)

flugheim, Nov 24, 2016
  2. BossDweeb Win User

CPU 99% After updating to windows 10

You are running Win10 version 1709 ?

i5-4210 u yes ? Laptop drivers/BIOS should be downloaded from the mfg of the machines web site.

I assume your machine has no dedicated graphics processor and you are running your games on the Intel HD4400 integrated graphics processor.

- If no dedicated Win10 drivers, or more recent BIOS than the version your machine has installed are available from the mfg you

have to rely on what MS provide via Windows updates, or by updating via Device Manager.

The drivers that Windows Updates or Device Manager should be OK with your HD4400 graphics (I also have HD4400 on my Intel cpu).

BossDweeb, Nov 24, 2016
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    windows 10 64 bit intel hd 4400 family graphics driver updating and or replacing issues

Which game or games are you wanting to play using your Intel HD4400 integrated graphics ?

Your Intel HD4400 graphics is a decent performer as far as integrated graphics goes, but

updating a graphics driver does not make your graphics processor more suitable for newer games.

Newer drivers sometimes fix issues with a new release game, but if the processor does not meet the

system requirements of the game there is nothing you can do.

- Nvidia and AMD drivers are suitable only for their respective graphics processors.

If you wish to install an Intel driver manually rather than allow Win10 to select and install the driver via

Windows updates, the best driver for your Intel HD4400 would be the one offered by HP.

The driver offered by Intel may suit, but is not optimised for HP system.

You can try the driver from the Intel site, but if you have issues go back to whatever HP has to offer on their site,

or allow Windows update to reinstall it's choice.

(Allowing Windows to install drivers does not extend to dedicated Nvidia or AMD cards though.

With these it is still best to manually install the driver of your choice.)

- I have Intel HD4000 as well as Nvidia graphics, and the current Intel graphics driver ( 10.18.10.4276)

works as well as previous drivers. I'm actually not sure if Win10 reinstalled my Intel HD graphics driver

after I did the 1511 update (because msinfo32 and Device manager use a different numbering system to

the version number on a driver download), but was using a rather old driver from AsRock (my motherboard mfg)

on Win7 .

Intel graphics do not get updated as frequently as Nvidia or AMD, and they don't need to because the

processor does not have as many functions (high end visual effects such as ambient occlusion)

as Nvidia or AMD dedicated graphics processors .

Nvidia and AMD also release a new series graphics card far more frequently, and new series processors are

more likely to need 'tweaks' in the drivers than an older series processor.

EDIT: - If you want to prevent Win10 from updating drivers use the tool below.

I believe (form memory) it is best to go offline after uninstalling the current driver. Reboot.

Reinstall the driver of your choice before going back on line. Then run the tool to prevent future Intel HD updates -

How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10

BossDweeb, Nov 24, 2016
  4. installation of drivers for Intel HD4400

Are you trying to install 20.19.15.4531? I have an i3-4170 with HD 4400 and Windows updated it to the latest version of it.

RoasterMen, Nov 26, 2016
  5. Helmut Win User
    Would not worry about that, it will make no difference to games. I have tested mine before and after the Windows 10 update and the consequent HD driver update.

Windows 10 updated mine (HD4600) to 4474, it used to be 3308 for a couple of years with Windows 8.1.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

installation of drivers for Intel HD4400

1. installation of drivers for Intel HD4400 - Similar Threads - installation drivers Intel

2. Can't install Intel Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Intel Drivers: hi when i try to install intel drivers on my Skytech Shiva Gaming PC when i run the intel Installer i receive error code 8 No driver was found that can be installed on the current device. and if i try to install it manually in device manager i get error code 31 This device is...
  3. Can't install Intel Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Intel Drivers: hi when i try to install intel drivers on my Skytech Shiva Gaming PC when i run the intel Installer i receive error code 8 No driver was found that can be installed on the current device. and if i try to install it manually in device manager i get error code 31 This device is...
  4. Intel Driver is stuck installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Driver is stuck installing: I saw that I had two driver updates available through the Intel Driver and Support app, so I clicked on it and downloaded the two driver updates. Then I clicked on install on only one of them which was an accident really, but I didn't think it mattered, and now it's stuck on...
  5. Intel Driver is stuck installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Driver is stuck installing: I saw that I had two driver updates available through the Intel Driver and Support app, so I clicked on it and downloaded the two driver updates. Then I clicked on install on only one of them which was an accident really, but I didn't think it mattered, and now it's stuck on...
  6. intel driver updater not installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    intel driver updater not installing: Hi my intel driver updater is not working:log file :[35AC:3300][2021-08-18T18:00:14]i001: Burn v3.11.2.4516, Windows v10.0 Build 19042: Service Pack 0, path:...
  7. 20H2 removed Intel drivers- unable to force install Intel driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    20H2 removed Intel drivers- unable to force install Intel driver: Optiplex 9020 i7-4790 Q87 chipset. Originally Windows 8 Pro but had been upgraded to Windows 10. I was running Win10 Pro 2004 and everything was working. My chipset, USB 3.0 drivers, and Sata driver were all Intel. I used Double Driver and backed up all my drivers. I then...
  8. Intel HD4400 driver upgrade gave dllhost.exe error message

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD4400 driver upgrade gave dllhost.exe error message: What does dllhost.exe do? I had a problem with an icon randomly displaying on the power director 18 workspace. Cyberlink support got details and then advised me to update the HD4400 driver. Which I did using the control panel device manager\properties\driver update option for...
  9. Intel HD4400 driver upgrade gave dllhost.exe error message

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel HD4400 driver upgrade gave dllhost.exe error message: What does dllhost.exe do? I had a problem with an icon randomly displaying on the power director 18 workspace. Cyberlink support got details and then advised me to update the HD4400 driver. Which I did using the control panel device manager\properties\driver update option for...
  10. unable to install intel graphic driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to install intel graphic driver: im getting the error " your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install this software " while installing the display driver [ATTACH] can you please tell me why im getting the error ? ,in the device manager --> display drivers i cannot see the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hd4400 ドライバ 10.18.15

2. intel hd4400 support windows 10

3. dch driver for hd4400