Windows 10: installation of firefox

Discus and support installation of firefox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the installation is not possible. it is installed... but i do not find any hint where this cold be...though i had it installed long time ago.. what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lo&Ti, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Lo&Ti Win User

installation of firefox

the installation is not possible. it is installed... but i do not find any hint where this cold be...though i had it installed long time ago..

what to do???

:)

Lo&Ti, Feb 16, 2019

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 16, 2019
  3. New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Feb 16, 2019
  4. installation of firefox

Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

installation of firefox

1. installation of firefox - Similar Threads - installation firefox

2. The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...: The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11 home. Windows is a joke it doesnt allow me install programs unless its from the microsoft store. And MS store doesn't have the program you want ??!!...
  3. The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...: The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11 home. Windows is a joke it doesnt allow me install programs unless its from the microsoft store. And MS store doesn't have the program you want ??!!...
  4. Why can I install Firefox if I don't provide admin credentials when prompted?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why can I install Firefox if I don't provide admin credentials when prompted?: I am log in an admin account and I had set ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin to 1 Prompt for credentials on the secure desktop in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System. However, when i execute "Firefox Installer.exe" and the credentials prompt...
  5. Firefox 32bit installs by default on 64bit system. Why?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 32bit installs by default on 64bit system. Why?: So I was helping my nephew with a new netbook setup. It's running Windows 10 version 1909 64bit. The specs are quite low, so I'm guessing that's why this is happening, but I download the Firefox installer from Mozilla's main page, and it is installing the 32bit version. I'm...
  6. Remove duplicate Firefox installation cleanly

in Browsers and Email
    Remove duplicate Firefox installation cleanly: Version 1909 Somehow I ended up with two Firefoxes installed. (It pretty much has to be my fault). They are both 64 bit and the same version. One is in Program Files/Mozilla Firefox and the other is in Users/xxxx/AppData/Local/Mozilla Firefox. If I go into Settings/Apps &...
  7. Remove duplicate Firefox installation cleanly

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove duplicate Firefox installation cleanly: Version 1909 Somehow I ended up with two Firefoxes installed. (It pretty much has to be my fault). They are both 64 bit and the same version. One is in Program Files/Mozilla Firefox and the other is in Users/xxxx/AppData/Local/Mozilla Firefox. If I go into Settings/Apps &...
  8. When I use a live Windows 10 USB and install an additional web browser (Firefox), where...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I use a live Windows 10 USB and install an additional web browser (Firefox), where...: It got installed but crashes after 2 seconds of opening, so where was the installation? in RAM? in the USB space? I tried once with no HDD and no SSD. submitted by /u/adam_098 [link] [comments]...
  9. unable to install any app like OBS, firefox on my windows 10 home edition system. it says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to install any app like OBS, firefox on my windows 10 home edition system. it says...: unable to install any app like OBS, firefox on my windows 10 home edition system. it says you are in S mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-any-app-like-obs-firefox-on-my/f1d7ea00-36bd-4bec-a79e-e17fdc8fcc11
  10. I installed firefox in my pc and they change all my icons form how can I restore old icons...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I installed firefox in my pc and they change all my icons form how can I restore old icons...: I installed firefox in my pc and they change all my icons form how can I restore old icons version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-firefox-in-my-pc-and-they-change-all/bf40b223-6a78-4c94-9fef-bb8775897a07