Windows 10: Installation of Kali Linux in HDD without CD/DVD or USB on windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Installation of Kali Linux in HDD without CD/DVD or USB on windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 laptop with 4 GB RAM and dual core processor with 1 TB HDD, I want to installKali Linux on my laptop without affecting my original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abhay Rao, May 26, 2020.

1. Abhay Rao Win User

Installation of Kali Linux in HDD without CD/DVD or USB on windows 10 laptop

I have a windows 10 laptop with 4 GB RAM and dual core processor with 1 TB HDD, I want to installKali Linux on my laptop without affecting my original drive with dual boot configuration. How can I do this ?

:)

Abhay Rao, May 26, 2020

2. installation of kali linux on windows 10

my pc laptop doesn't fit enough to run kali Linux on both platforms like virtual machines and in widows power shell? what to do now to install and run kali Linux on windows 10 amd pc

ranaprathappasupuleti, May 26, 2020
  3. Kali linux installation

My understanding is, you need to boot in Kali Linux first. You should be able to configure this option from within the BIOS. When you start the computer, press F12 at the BIOS and choose the drive or partition Kali Linux is installed on.

Andre Da Costa, May 26, 2020
  4. Installation of Kali Linux in HDD without CD/DVD or USB on windows 10 laptop

Dual boot SSD, Windows 10, kali linux 3

Hi Tech Gurus,

I am wanting to dual boot kali linux with windows 10, however, I partition it in windows 10, I allocate 60 GB for kali linux, secure boot is off, boot from usb is on. I created a live kali image on a 64 gb usb c pen drive, I booted that and tried installing
    it in my ssd and kali linux doesn't seem to recognise the partition.

Then I used the same pen drive to install kali in the same live usb. I am missing something or my procedure is wrong, kali linux doesn't seem to install it in the pendrive. It says kernel is unresponsive and ext4 file format creation failed. So basically
    the installation fails.

I need to either dual boot in the ssd with out affecting the UEFI boot firmware or install it in my pendrive, since it is USB C, can accept the performance. Please recommend and advice.

Truly.

kalyana krishnanSomasekar, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Installation of Kali Linux in HDD without CD/DVD or USB on windows 10 laptop

1. Installation of Kali Linux in HDD without CD/DVD or USB on windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Installation Kali Linux

2. Can't install Kali Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Kali Linux: The problem is that my computer may have some restriction and I can't find how to disable it. I download Kali Linux and at the moment I want to open the folder to install it, the computer opens a window and asks me for which application from the Microsoft store I want to open...
  3. kali linux is not installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    kali linux is not installing: This app is not installing please resolve my issue! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kali-linux-is-not-installing/86769eba-3ac0-47f0-9fe9-a70fd8db8345
  4. kali linux is not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kali linux is not installing: This app is not installing please resolve my issue! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kali-linux-is-not-installing/86769eba-3ac0-47f0-9fe9-a70fd8db8345
  5. kali linux is not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Trying to install Kali Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Kali Linux: I'm in cyber security. I just started. I'm trying to install Kali Linux it seemed like it was working and then it seems as though there was a problem. WHat does this mean? I probably didn't put it in the correct sub-topics I'm not sure which sub-topic it goes....
  7. Problem with installing Kali Linux on Windows 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with installing Kali Linux on Windows 10.: I just wanted to install Kali Linux on my laptop. For this I had enabled the Virtualization Technology in BIOS modeas done in most of the Youtube videos, but as soon as the PC restarts and I open the virtualbox, a blue screen with : appears. I've done all the settings which...
  8. Kali Linux for CD booten?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux for CD booten?: Which Kali Linux file do I need? Is it live? Or do I need something else? (Ps. My CD drive is connected via USB) Kali Linux per CD booten?
  9. Installing Kali Linux on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Kali Linux on Windows 10: How to install kali linux in windows 10 ***Original title: INSTALLATION*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-kali-linux-on-windows-10/85d6816d-18b8-4b91-9868-bac7be78ac2c
  10. installation of kali linux on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    installation of kali linux on windows 10: my pc laptop doesn't fit enough to run kali Linux on both platforms like virtual machines and in widows power shell? what to do now to install and run kali Linux on windows 10 amd pc...