Windows 10: installation of kali linux on windows 10

Discus and support installation of kali linux on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my pc laptop doesn't fit enough to run kali Linux on both platforms like virtual machines and in widows power shell? what to do now to install and run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ranaprathappasupuleti, Jul 14, 2019 at 12:47 AM.

1. installation of kali linux on windows 10

my pc laptop doesn't fit enough to run kali Linux on both platforms like virtual machines and in widows power shell? what to do now to install and run kali Linux on windows 10 amd pc

:)

ranaprathappasupuleti, Jul 14, 2019 at 12:47 AM

2. Kali linux installation

My understanding is, you need to boot in Kali Linux first. You should be able to configure this option from within the BIOS. When you start the computer, press F12 at the BIOS and choose the drive or partition Kali Linux is installed on.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 14, 2019 at 12:51 AM
  3. Kali linux installation

Hi,

I have installed Kali Linux alongside my Windows 10 but still not getting the booting option to enable me choose my preferred OS. I will truly appreciate your kind assistance.

Thanks.

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

4. installation of kali linux on windows 10

Installing Kali Linux As Dual Boot

Why I cant install kali linux as dual boot?

everytime i'm done installing it as soonest i boot there is no linux showing just windows

Naufal Fayyadh, Jul 14, 2019 at 12:51 AM
Thema:

installation of kali linux on windows 10

1. installation of kali linux on windows 10 - Similar Threads - installation kali linux

2. Windows 10 can't install updates (dual boot with Kali)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 can't install updates (dual boot with Kali): Hello, I installed dual boot Kali Linux with Windows 10, after that Windows 10 can't install the updated that require restarting the PC, the PC restart normally but it show me that Windows can't install them, then it reboot again, and if I power on the pc it took a long time...
  3. Run Kali Linux

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Run Kali Linux: I have total of 4G RAM in TOSHIBA laptop Can I run virsual machine here? 126194
  4. Windows 10 and Linux

Windows 10 and Linux: I am curious, if I have 3 hard drives, 1 for windows, 1 for games and 1 I am thinking of having Linux on. Can a dual boot happen when windows 10 and Linux are on 2 separate hard drives?...
  5. Installing Windows 10 in a Linux OS Laptop

Installing Windows 10 in a Linux OS Laptop: Hello, My Laptop was shipped with Ubuntu 12.04 . Ubuntu had been removed somehow,( I am not sure how it was done) and Windows 7 was Installed. Now, I tried updating it to Windows 10 using the Windows Media Creation Tool The installation got stuck at 75% percent and the...
  6. how to install windows (10) on a linux?

how to install windows (10) on a linux?: how do you install windows 10 on a linux with a iso I already have the iso but how do you use it and can in run on a linux computer or do you need to convert it to a file or what? (ex. How do you install a iso on a linux? is there a video? dose any one even know what I an=m...
  7. Install the Windows Subsystem for Linux (ubuntu) to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install the Windows Subsystem for Linux (ubuntu) to windows 10: I am installing a bash Linux distros (WSL) to a Lab of 100 pcs with windows 10. I have already installed the first 2 components:-Windows Subsystem for Linux (Beta) in the Windows Features and activated the Developer modeAt that point i should type “Bash” at the command...
  8. Install the Windows Subsystem for Linux (ubuntu) to windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Install the Windows Subsystem for Linux (ubuntu) to windows 10: I am installing a bash Linux distros (WSL) to a Lab of 100 pcs with windows 10. I have already installed the first 2 components:-Windows Subsystem for Linux (Beta) in the Windows Features and activated the Developer modeAt that point i should type “Bash” at the command...
  9. Can't install windows but can install linux

Can't install windows but can install linux: whenever I tried to install windows, at the partition menu, I get an error 0x80070057 if I tried to format any drive. I can install Linux(Fedora 28) any time and works perfectly. Also, I tried "diskpart", where also I cannot execute "format fs=ntfs quick" command, after...
  10. Kaos after installing Kali Linux

in Windows 10 Support
    Kaos after installing Kali Linux: Hi There Im a bit of a newbie so I made some silly big mistakes. I wanted to instal Kali Linux in my hard drive to work in my laptop thinking that I could choose which system (windows or linux) to go for at the beginning of each session. Instead of booting from a CD or...