Windows 10: Installation of Office 10 gives error cannot update due to an error in Migrate_Data

Discus and support Installation of Office 10 gives error cannot update due to an error in Migrate_Data in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-office-10-gives-error-cannot/cbfb66c2-4789-43f8-a39f-773b7700fc64 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FredaMayer, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Installation of Office 10 gives error cannot update due to an error in Migrate_Data

How can I fix this

:)

FredaMayer, Apr 14, 2019

2. Office 2007 updates are not installing - Error 0x80072af9

Ok, Downloaded and installed all updates manually

Rebooted PC

Checked for updates and see all 4 still listed .. but.. they all disappear in windows update and then return with the same Error 0x80072af9

This suggests to me that they were probably installed all along but windows update is in difficulty and cant seem to mark them as installed.

What to do now ?

AudioDigital, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Microsft Office install error

Hi i was installing Microsoft Office 2008 and it was nearly halfway complete when we had a perfectly timed powercut, when i tried to reinstall it but i got an error message, i have tried to remove what was installed before the powercut but that hasn't worked.

any tips?

thx in advance.

Pringles123, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Installation of Office 10 gives error cannot update due to an error in Migrate_Data

Office 2013 error

Some had the same issue. Try one of those advises:

Drone, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Installation of Office 10 gives error cannot update due to an error in Migrate_Data

1. Installation of Office 10 gives error cannot update due to an error in Migrate_Data - Similar Threads - Installation Office error

2. Errors due to hardware or office?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors due to hardware or office?: HiI recently got Microsoft LTSC as its low price. 1. Formulas are getting corrupted in cells eg., if I cut one cell and paste it somewhere, reference cells are changingWhat to do?Regards...
  3. Errors due to hardware or office?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors due to hardware or office?: HiI recently got Microsoft LTSC as its low price. 1. Formulas are getting corrupted in cells eg., if I cut one cell and paste it somewhere, reference cells are changingWhat to do?Regards...
  4. Office 2019 install gives an error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 install gives an error: Hello folks, I have been trying to install Office 2019 Pro and every time I try I get the following error. I tried another laptop with same specs and it installed flawlessly. I ran the uninstaller file linked to clean older version of Office, yet the problem persists. Windows...
  5. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operation: I am trying to install windows 10 1903 but i am getting error.. If anyone is familiar..guide me to fix it..i have the iso file too... tried windows assist and windows update from settings my pc spec: 10pro 8gb ram 1Tb left 640gb(3 partion with c drive 170gb) [ATTACH]...
  6. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

in Windows 10 News
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If during Windows 10 Upgrade, you receive error 0x80070003 – 0x2000D, The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation message, then this post may be able to help you. 0x80070003 – 0x2000D, The installation failed [...]...
  7. Getting 0x8007001F-0x3000D error during MIGRATE_DATA Windows 10 Installation

Getting 0x8007001F-0x3000D error during MIGRATE_DATA Windows 10 Installation: Hi, I am wanting to upgrade my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10. However the installation has crashed out 5 times and reverted to my Win 7 first i got the 0xC1900101-0x30018 error during SYSPREP - I seem to have resolved this by bringing all my drivers (including hidden...
  8. Error due to Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error due to Update: Hi I had posted regarding an error on windows update and it was recommended to use media creation tool. And I do so. There were changes however, I had problem with the audio. I check in the device manager and the driver is still there but there is a error message that the...
  9. the upload failed SECOND_BOOT during an MIGRATE_DATA operation with an error

the upload failed SECOND_BOOT during an MIGRATE_DATA operation with an error: Windows 10, sürüm 1803 özellik güncellemesi 3. 09. 2018 - Son yükleme denemesi 0x80240034'te hata oldu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/the-upload-failed-secondboot-during-an-migratedata/f6fbf353-c253-4ed1-aa07-07f8bac16fd9
  10. Win 10 Upgrade fails - SECOND_BOOT error on MIGRATE_DATA

Win 10 Upgrade fails - SECOND_BOOT error on MIGRATE_DATA: Hi All, I am looking for help PLEASE lol. I have tried and tried to upgrade from WIN 8.1 to 10 with no success. The error that comes up is "0x80070004 - 0x4000D The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation." I have...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8007001F - 0x3000D profile list