Windows 10: installation of programs and apps

Discus and support installation of programs and apps in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why is windows blocking every printer and anti virus program I am trying to download. I tried to download system suite pc tineup and repair and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by panamaniacPA, Jan 17, 2020.

1. installation of programs and apps

Why is windows blocking every printer and anti virus program I am trying to download. I tried to download system suite pc tineup and repair and it installs but will not run due to being unable to download command drivers

:)

panamaniacPA, Jan 17, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 17, 2020
  3. rezpower Win User
    Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

installation of programs and apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. installation of programs and apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

installation of programs and apps

1. installation of programs and apps - Similar Threads - installation programs apps

2. Why I Cant Install programs/apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I Cant Install programs/apps?: I can't uninstall the programs/apps. I Can't Install programs/apps.Run as administrator option not working or missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-programsapps/0460fe91-9635-4d25-a779-6249a0b8d410
  3. Why I Cant Install programs/apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I Cant Install programs/apps?: I can't uninstall the programs/apps. I Can't Install programs/apps.Run as administrator option not working or missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-programsapps/0460fe91-9635-4d25-a779-6249a0b8d410
  4. How to install programs without app store?

How to install programs without app store?: I was trying to download google chrome remote desktop and every time I try to install the driver it brings me to the windows app store instead. However the app store does not have the chrome remote desktop....
  5. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed: I am migrating from a W10 to W11 laptop. I am trying to print a list of installed programs and apps. I found this posting but it was missing programs. My test is MALWAREBYTES which shows up as a standalone program rather than a folder. It did not show up in the technique...
  6. Programs/apps in Start menu that aren't installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs/apps in Start menu that aren't installed: I have a number of programs/apps that are not installed on my Windows 10 system but yet show up in the Start menu.For one example, the start menu claims I have an app named "Xbox One SmartGlass" on my system. Clicking on the entry does nothing. Right clicking and selecting...
  7. Programs/apps in Start menu that aren't installed

Programs/apps in Start menu that aren't installed: I have a number of programs/apps that are not installed on my Windows 10 system but yet show up in the Start menu.For one example, the start menu claims I have an app named "Xbox One SmartGlass" on my system. Clicking on the entry does nothing. Right clicking and selecting...
  8. problem with installing programs/apps or cancelling install or apps failing to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with installing programs/apps or cancelling install or apps failing to install...: I have been having this problem after unencrypting my drive but I can't get any thing to install other then that it works fine using it to write this, I also sat for hours waiting for the remove the encryption, even if I get past the preparing it still fails to work the...
  9. problem with installing programs/apps or cancelling install or apps failing to install...

problem with installing programs/apps or cancelling install or apps failing to install...: I have been having this problem after unencrypting my drive but I can't get any thing to install other then that it works fine using it to write this, I also sat for hours waiting for the remove the encryption, even if I get past the preparing it still fails to work the...
  10. Where to install Programs and Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to install Programs and Apps: When doing a "Clean Install" of Windows 10 am I better off installing Apps on the System Drive or on my Data Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-install-programs-and-apps/004d8da0-e68e-427e-b111-93dd046ceadb