Windows 10: Installation of the Windows 10 OS on an Huawei MateBook 13

Discus and support Installation of the Windows 10 OS on an Huawei MateBook 13 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; just an inquiry from a post i've come across on FB here :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeputyDoggz, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Installation of the Windows 10 OS on an Huawei MateBook 13

just an inquiry from a post i've come across on FB here :

https://www.pcmag.com/news/370748/h...FbA8wNCWueiN0svDhw8bDRnPMtwiwU5HIbGlk3mC_eUo0

To which a discussion has developed about windows 10 could be installed on a machine that was pre-installed with a version of Linux Found here if i done this right:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPCMag%2Fposts%2F10157467403938396&width=500" width="500" height="491" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe

just wondering if my assumptions are correct that it would not be possible to install any version of windows 10 onto this laptop or is it?

:)

DeputyDoggz, Sep 14, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Installation of the Windows 10 OS on an Huawei MateBook 13

Hi DeputyDoggz

So, I went through a typically specced Huawei MateBook 13 and Windows 10 device drivers are available for all the major components, Video card, Audio Card, chipset, Processor, Network . . etc. so there is absolutely no reason why Windows 10 could not be installed
    on a Huawei MateBook 13!

DaveM121, Sep 25, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User

Hi DeputyDoggz

From reading the specs of a Huawei MateBook 13, I don't see any reason why Windows 10 would not work on that device . ..

I need to investigate this further, what is the exact Model No. of your Huawei MateBook 13 - that should be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing . . .

DaveM121, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Installation of the Windows 10 OS on an Huawei MateBook 13

Alrighty thanx for info...on a second note activation i'm assuming would then also be no problem then

DeputyDoggz, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Installation of the Windows 10 OS on an Huawei MateBook 13 - Similar Threads - Installation Huawei MateBook

2. Huawei Matebook 13 2020 HID Compliant touch screen missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huawei Matebook 13 2020 HID Compliant touch screen missing: Hello, I am using the Huawei matebook 13 2020. The touch screen is not working on the device. And I can't see the HID-compliant touch screen driver. I have tried all my ways. Any solution?...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on Huawei Matebook X Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on Huawei Matebook X Pro: Hi, I'm constantly getting a BSOD while using my computer. I started happening ~5 months ago, and I thought it was related to a Windows update so I went back on that update and that sort of helped. It went from BSOD everyday to once every couple weeks. Maybe 3 months later,...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on Huawei Matebook X Pro Windows 10

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on Huawei Matebook X Pro Windows 10: Hi all, Initially I had some problems with the bluetooth connectivity, so I decided to make a complete reset. After that I dont have any problems with a bluetooth, but a consistent blue screen of death with an error “ WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR”. Hardware is ok at least SSD...
  5. Windows 10 and AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics on Huawei Matebook 13 AMD 2020 - Brightness...

Windows 10 and AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics on Huawei Matebook 13 AMD 2020 - Brightness...: Hi there! I recently purchased a Huawei Matebook 13 AMD 2020 laptop during the Black Friday sales - I'm not planning on using it for gaming, just personal use, and some light adobe work. Unfortunately after a day or so I started to notice a flickering issue with the screen -...
  6. Huawei Matebook Pro not charging

Huawei Matebook Pro not charging: Huawei Matebook Pro not charging and the battery is dead. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huawei-matebook-pro-not-charging/c937d180-534b-4793-adf4-aca2562c733b
  7. Current Huawei Matebooks and Future Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current Huawei Matebooks and Future Windows Updates: Hello I am very keen to purchase a Huawei Matebook 13 or Matebook XPro 13.9 from 2018. My question is given the issues and Scandals surrounding the US and China ( Google ban on Huawei etc), if Microsoft were to withdraw their Windows operating system from future Matebooks...
  8. Huawei matebook x pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Huawei matebook x pro: Purchased a Huawei Matebook X Pro 2 days ago and now the laptop dissappered from Microsost store website. Will there be any problems because of President Trumps biff with Huawei and the operating system Microsoft/Google etc will not get support on my Huawei laptop!!??...
  9. Huawei Matebook X Pro

Huawei Matebook X Pro: Has anyone purchased this pc? Any luck? What do you think about it? Is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huawei-matebook-x-pro/ae751451-aba7-41f2-9bad-f56fe92e184a
  10. Huawei Matebook X Pro not charging

Huawei Matebook X Pro not charging: Hello, I recently bought a Huawei Matebook X Pro and right from the start it said plugged in not charging. I was extremely triggered and thought it might be the chargers falt so I actually bought a new charger for it. Turns out both of my chargers are completely fine. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. huawei matebook 13 bluetooth devices installer

2. huawei matebook 13 windows 10 pro installation

3. huawei matebook 13 windows 10 1903

4. huawei Matebook 13 win 10 neu installieren