Windows 10: Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?

Discus and support Installation of Windows 10 64 bit? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After investing a whole day to reinstall Windows 10 4 times, I still haven't managed to turn my 32 bit version into a 64 bit version. I know that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EricCartmennis, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?

After investing a whole day to reinstall Windows 10 4 times, I still haven't managed to turn my 32 bit version into a 64 bit version. I know that I used to have a 64 bit version on this pc, but then I mistakenly made a 32 bit version when I reinstalled it. Now my question: how the hell do I get it to install a damn 64 bit version on the 5th try? I also don't get a select box during the installation guide or anything...

:)

EricCartmennis, Jul 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 11, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?

1. Installation of Windows 10 64 bit? - Similar Threads - Installation bit

2. Why can't I install Windows 10 32-bit on a modern PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install Windows 10 32-bit on a modern PC?: I have a PC with Intel 12th gen CPU. I need to install 32-bit Windows 10 on it, but whatever I do, it doesn't let me install. I have tried legacy MBR and UEFI GPT and failed to install 32 bit on both of them. I have tried all the online solutions that exist, like turning off...
  3. Why can't I install Windows 10 32-bit on a modern PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I install Windows 10 32-bit on a modern PC?: I have a PC with Intel 12th gen CPU. I need to install 32-bit Windows 10 on it, but whatever I do, it doesn't let me install. I have tried legacy MBR and UEFI GPT and failed to install 32 bit on both of them. I have tried all the online solutions that exist, like turning off...
  4. Why can't I install Windows 10 32-bit on a modern PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 64 bit VLC not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64 bit VLC not installing: I downloaded and installed VLC for windows 10 64 bit laptop, however after completing setup, I cant find VLC app anywhere, it seems like not installing at all. I have completed multiple versions but same issue....
  6. Windows 10 64 bit VLC not installing

Windows 10 64 bit VLC not installing: I downloaded and installed VLC for windows 10 64 bit laptop, however after completing setup, I cant find VLC app anywhere, it seems like not installing at all. I have completed multiple versions but same issue....
  7. I want to install a Windows XP 64-Bit guest OS on a Lenovo X13s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install a Windows XP 64-Bit guest OS on a Lenovo X13s: Hi there! I have a bit of quite old software for editing patterns for a 16x16x16 LED cube. It needs to run .Net2.0 and DirectX9.0... thats quite "antique". I wished to install a VM-machnine to rund that program in, since it has just to generate a file with the edited pattern...
  8. I want to install a Windows XP 64-Bit guest OS on a Lenovo X13s

I want to install a Windows XP 64-Bit guest OS on a Lenovo X13s: Hi there! I have a bit of quite old software for editing patterns for a 16x16x16 LED cube. It needs to run .Net2.0 and DirectX9.0... thats quite "antique". I wished to install a VM-machnine to rund that program in, since it has just to generate a file with the edited pattern...
  9. "Why am I unable to install updates on my 64-bit Windows 7 system despite trying various...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Why am I unable to install updates on my 64-bit Windows 7 system despite trying various...: i cannot install any update in windows 7 . my system is 64 bit . i tried all possible solution from microsoft communities . but nothing happened . i installed the update KB3102810 and KB3138612 but all time showing " your update is not applicable from your computer " i reset...
  10. "Why am I unable to install updates on my 64-bit Windows 7 system despite trying various...

"Why am I unable to install updates on my 64-bit Windows 7 system despite trying various...: i cannot install any update in windows 7 . my system is 64 bit . i tried all possible solution from microsoft communities . but nothing happened . i installed the update KB3102810 and KB3138612 but all time showing " your update is not applicable from your computer " i reset...