Windows 10: INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER

Discus and support INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was trying to install Windows 10 Home 64-bit to a Windows 7 Pro computer. And it failed each time. I made a copy of Windows 10 to a DVD-R disc. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JEFFREYTUTSTONE, May 31, 2020.

1. INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER

I was trying to install Windows 10 Home 64-bit to a Windows 7 Pro computer. And it failed each time. I made a copy of Windows 10 to a DVD-R disc. What should I do to fix this problem??

:)

JEFFREYTUTSTONE, May 31, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 31, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Hi guys,
    Okay, so I wanted to know, I currently have a pc at home with a paid Windows 7 installed. I am getting a new computer either Friday or Monday with an SSD. Seeing as I want Windows 10 now and not 7 and I want it on my SSD how to I get to do this. I already downloaded a Windows 10 file in order to make one of my flash drives eligible for a windows 10 installation.

Will it be possible for me to just install windows 10 on the new SSD with this flash drive using my Windows 7 key, whilst my original windows 7 is still installed on the old Hard drive. And if it is how to I go about deleting my old OS from the HDD, seeing as I also want to use that HDD in my new pc, without formatting all the games I have on it currently?

Thank you in advance

MichaelDFF, May 31, 2020
  4. INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 31, 2020
Thema:

INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER

1. INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER - Similar Threads - INSTALLATION COMPUTER

2. Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...: Need Help installing EPIC/ ? media player ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-have-new-hp-computer-i-need-to-install/3ae96ea2-aeb2-41a8-815d-b9e82577046d
  3. Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...: Need Help installing EPIC/ ? media player ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-have-new-hp-computer-i-need-to-install/3ae96ea2-aeb2-41a8-815d-b9e82577046d
  4. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  5. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  6. Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...: This is the info in the dump file.Can anyone help me to know how to fix it?DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using...
  7. Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...

Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...: This is the info in the dump file.Can anyone help me to know how to fix it?DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using...
  8. Retailer stole my product key from my computer install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retailer stole my product key from my computer install: Hello,My name is Kevin. I went to Canada Computers in Vancouver. I purchased a computer to be built. I purchased all of the necessary peripherals including Windows 11. When I picked up my computer I did not notice anything strange. I turned on my computer & found that it was...
  9. Retailer stole my product key from my computer install

Retailer stole my product key from my computer install: Hello,My name is Kevin. I went to Canada Computers in Vancouver. I purchased a computer to be built. I purchased all of the necessary peripherals including Windows 11. When I picked up my computer I did not notice anything strange. I turned on my computer & found that it was...
  10. Are instruction the same for a computer with windows 7 installed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Are instruction the same for a computer with windows 7 installed?: Are the instructions the same for downloading to a computer with Windows 7 installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-instruction-the-same-for-a-computer-with/9b250b86-f621-44a8-8a08-ab028dfd1fe5