Windows 10: Installation of Xampp server, Hi i'm trying install Xampp server but this problem is...

Discus and support Installation of Xampp server, Hi i'm trying install Xampp server but this problem is... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 01:56:09 PM [mysql] Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly. 01:56:09 PM [mysql] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies, 01:56:09 PM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rishavpal, Feb 25, 2019.

1. rishavpal Win User

Installation of Xampp server, Hi i'm trying install Xampp server but this problem is...

01:56:09 PM [mysql] Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly.

01:56:09 PM [mysql] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,
    01:56:09 PM [mysql] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
    01:56:09 PM [mysql] Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
    01:56:09 PM [mysql] the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
    01:56:09 PM [mysql] If you need more help, copy and post this
    01:56:09 PM [mysql] entire log window on the forums

:)

rishavpal, Feb 25, 2019
  2. NaveedPef Win User

afertr restore windows xampp not installing

Hi, last week my laptop windows10 is need restore after install windows I was try to reinstall xampp server but it was not install .
    kindly solve my problem
    thank you.

NaveedPef, Oct 10, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    afertr restore windows xampp not installing

Hi Naveed, please provide more detail on the error(s) you are getting when you try to install the Xampp stack into Windows 10, ans also please confirm which version of Xampp you are trying to install . ..

DaveM121, Oct 10, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Installation of Xampp server, Hi i'm trying install Xampp server but this problem is...

Installation of Xampp server, Hi i'm trying install Xampp server but this problem is occurring again and again, i don't know why, please help me .

Hi rishavpal

This is caused by another application on your PC (usually Skype) using the same port(s) as your XAMPP Stack installation

From the XAMPP Control Panel, under Apache, click the Config button, and select the Apache (httpd.conf)

Search that file for: Listen 80

Change that line to: Listen 8080

Search that file for: ServerName localhost:80

Change that line to: ServerName localhost:8080

Save and close that file, then go back to XAMPP Control Panel, under Apache, click the Config button, but this time select the Apache (httpd-ssl.conf)

Search that file for: Listen 443

Change that line to: Listen 4433

Search that file for these lines

<VirtualHost _default_:443>

ServerName localhost:443

Change those lines to:

<VirtualHost _default_:4433>

ServerName localhost:4433

Save that file and restart your PC . .

DaveM121, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Installation of Xampp server, Hi i'm trying install Xampp server but this problem is... - Similar Threads - Installation Xampp server

2. MYSQL server not supported in xampp cantrol panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MYSQL server not supported in xampp cantrol panel: xampp control file not supported MYSQL server and database connectivity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mysql-server-not-supported-in-xampp-cantrol-panel/a1303598-2a8b-4324-b604-d513b6f7ae24
  3. MYSQL server not supported in xampp cantrol panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MYSQL server not supported in xampp cantrol panel: xampp control file not supported MYSQL server and database connectivity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mysql-server-not-supported-in-xampp-cantrol-panel/a1303598-2a8b-4324-b604-d513b6f7ae24
  4. Hello everyone. I'm trying to install xampp on my PC lenovo it denies .

Hello everyone. I'm trying to install xampp on my PC lenovo it denies .: i'm using windows 8.1. anyone with an idea what might be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone-im-trying-to-install-xampp-on-my-pc/5e17e3ef-002a-4856-8293-38da5da12284
  5. MySQL server is not starting in Xampp

MySQL server is not starting in Xampp: I had recently installed XAMPP on my Laptop and had created one website on localhost, everything was working fine till today but today when I started XAMPP server to proceed further with my website then Apache Server started normally as usual, but when I try to start MYSQL...
  6. MySQL server is not starting in Xampp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MySQL server is not starting in Xampp: I had recently installed XAMPP on my Laptop and had created one website on localhost, everything was working fine till today but today when I started XAMPP server to proceed further with my website then Apache Server started normally as usual, but when I try to start MYSQL...
  7. Xampp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xampp: I install xampp server on my labtop windows 8.1 but it doesnit work and send me a message the procedure entry point is graph couldn't be located in the dynamic library in xampp/apache/bin/pcre2-8.dll Why and should I do? Plz help...
  8. Xampp

Xampp: I install xampp server on my labtop windows 8.1 but it doesnit work and send me a message the procedure entry point is graph couldn't be located in the dynamic library in xampp/apache/bin/pcre2-8.dll Why and should I do? Plz help...
  9. XAMPP (Apache,MySQL,PHP web server)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    XAMPP (Apache,MySQL,PHP web server): Hi folks Anybody tried installing XAMPP for using as a Web server (can also install things like word press etc on it). I usually don't like integrated packages but there's so many different versions of perl, phy etc out there currently that installing "classically" (e.g on...
  10. afertr restore windows xampp not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    afertr restore windows xampp not installing: Hi, last week my laptop windows10 is need restore after install windows I was try to reinstall xampp server but it was not install . kindly solve my problem thank you....