Windows 10: installation problems of apps from store

Discus and support installation problems of apps from store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the problem is that the option of "download and install" is not showing,so please give any suggestion for this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RathlavathShiva Kumar, Jul 17, 2018.

1. installation problems of apps from store

the problem is that the option of "download and install" is not showing,so please give any suggestion for this.

:)

RathlavathShiva Kumar, Jul 17, 2018

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 17, 2018
  4. installation problems of apps from store

Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/apps-store

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

installation problems of apps from store

1. installation problems of apps from store - Similar Threads - installation problems apps

2. Problem with apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with apps installed from Microsoft Store: When I install apps from the Microsoft Store, sometimes they give me the error of "0x800700B7". If the app does install, when I try to open the app, it will be perpetually loading. This applies to previously installed apps as well This issue has happened before but fixed...
  3. Problem with apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with apps installed from Microsoft Store: When I install apps from the Microsoft Store, sometimes they give me the error of "0x800700B7". If the app does install, when I try to open the app, it will be perpetually loading. This applies to previously installed apps as well This issue has happened before but fixed...
  4. Problem installing apps from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem installing apps from Microsoft Store: I can't install anything from the store, it's a nightmare. I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in hopes of downloading Sea of Thieves, but the app doesn't seem to let me download it. As I have seen in other posts, I tried wsreset and it does nothing for me, all it...
  5. Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store

Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store: One of my favorite apps suddenly stopped working. Here is the error code in case you need it. 0x803F8001I have entered the Windows store, I have logged out again to no avail.Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store: One of my favorite apps suddenly stopped working. Here is the error code in case you need it. 0x803F8001I have entered the Windows store, I have logged out again to no avail.Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store

8. Problem in installing apps from microsoft store

Problem in installing apps from microsoft store: I have recently updated to windows 10. But I am not able to download any app from the Microsoft store . Each app says ,'This app is not compatible with this device.' Any solutions please....
  9. problem with installing apps from ms store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with installing apps from ms store.: hey , while i was downloading asphalt 9 from the ms store i had to cancel some updates of some apps, while i did so i have cancelled asphalt 9 also while it was installing i just cancelled it mistakely while it was in its quarterway. after that while i tried downloading the...
  10. Problem in Installment of Apps from Play store

Problem in Installment of Apps from Play store: My "Mail and calendar" app has been downloaded but is not installing in PC. Kindly give me a solution to install it. It has been showing the same response for the past several days. [ATTACH]...