Windows 10: Installation setup loop

Discus and support Installation setup loop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to install windows 10 on a new computer. But when im doing the windows set up at the end it says it needs to restart so it reatarts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WesleyONeal, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Installation setup loop

Hello

I am trying to install windows 10 on a new computer. But when im doing the windows set up at the end it says it needs to restart so it reatarts and after that it makes me do the setup again and again and again.

How do i fix this?

:)

WesleyONeal, Dec 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 17, 2020
  3. LifeCam Setup 4.25 not installing on Windows 10

Hi,
    Thank you for posting in Microsoft community

I suggest you to Uninstall your current webcam and try to install 4.25 webcam,follow the below steps.

Step 1.

Uninstall 3.60 Life cam setup.

Follow the below steps.

1) Press Windows logo key +X key.

2) Click Control panel

3) Click Programs

4) Click Programs and Features.

5)Right click on the program and Uninstall.

Step 2 : Install 4.25 Setup in Compatibility Mode.

The steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Note: I suggest you to refer the below link for further reference.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/lifecam-studio

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

We will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Installation setup loop

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Installation setup loop

1. Installation setup loop - Similar Threads - Installation setup loop

2. setup in UpgGetThreadSafeEstimationData loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setup in UpgGetThreadSafeEstimationData loop: I have a laptop I want to bring to windows 11 but the upgrade path is not possible form 7. I know 7 is out of support but I want to bring it to 11 or at least try. I could do a fresh install but would like not to. the issue I have is when installing win8 in place it goes no...
  3. setup in UpgGetThreadSafeEstimationData loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setup in UpgGetThreadSafeEstimationData loop: I have a laptop I want to bring to windows 11 but the upgrade path is not possible form 7. I know 7 is out of support but I want to bring it to 11 or at least try. I could do a fresh install but would like not to. the issue I have is when installing win8 in place it goes no...
  4. Windows setup looping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows setup looping.: I was trying to use this software but it didn't support macOS so I downloaded virtual box and installed windows 10. The installation worked fine but as soon as I finished the setup it would just start it again. I've done the setup 5 times and the outcome is always the same....
  5. Windows setup looping.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows setup looping.: I was trying to use this software but it didn't support macOS so I downloaded virtual box and installed windows 10. The installation worked fine but as soon as I finished the setup it would just start it again. I've done the setup 5 times and the outcome is always the same....
  6. Windows setup looping.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. setup loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    setup loop: hello i have been installed windows in virtual box, but when i'm in the setup menu i keep getting the oobe error i have gotten oobekeyboard,oobestetings, obbewelcome, oobeuotro when i get to services i brings me back to the basics tab and it's done that like 3 times....
  8. Windows Looping Setup Screen

Windows Looping Setup Screen: So, i recently factory reset my computer so it reinstalled windows due to some corrupted files that caused basic functions of the computer to stop working. So I reset the system and it reinstalled windows. I then went to setup windows again by choosing my language and...
  9. Windows setup loop

Windows setup loop: guys i resetted my pc couple days ago i clicked on factory settings reset and the on delete all my files once my pc was ready my D drive was full! and then i contacted the support bec i had not installed that much apps, my space left was lower than before i resetted so the...
  10. Stuck in setup loop

Stuck in setup loop: Hello, I did a full reset on my laptop, however it has become stuck in a loop. It has a screen that says "Hi There" and asks for things like home country, language, keyboard layout, and time zone, then goes to a screen that says "Why did my PC restart?" It says there's a...