Windows 10: Installation Stuck at 0%

Discus and support Installation Stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I have an Acer Predator laptop which i wanted to factory reset because it wasnt running too well. The reset got stuck at 35% and i decided to switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kazzfi, Jun 13, 2020.

1. kazzfi Win User

Installation Stuck at 0%

So I have an Acer Predator laptop which i wanted to factory reset because it wasnt running too well. The reset got stuck at 35% and i decided to switch the laptop off to see what happened. When i turned it back on it open a screen saying “Installing Windows 0%” and it hasn’t moved for 24 hours and keeps rebooting my laptop. I’ve googled ways to fix it but i cant get it to show me anything but this screen? I love this laptop and it isnt very old at all so im begging for help :

:)

kazzfi, Jun 13, 2020
  2. DGeorge1 Win User

KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

DGeorge1, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10, stuck at 0%

I'm installing Windows 10 for my mum. I followed all the steps and got to the installing screen where it says to not turn off the computer and that it will restart several times. It has been at 0% for over 3 hours now. Any suggestions?

MaryDellea, Jun 13, 2020
  4. TomStrong Win User

Installation Stuck at 0%

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Installation Stuck at 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Installation Stuck at 0%

1. Installation Stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Installation Stuck

2. Window 11 fresh install work normally, when restart stuck on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 fresh install work normally, when restart stuck on boot: Hi, i just finish installing new window 11 on my ssd gpt, when it finish i install another app and it work just fine, i even testing playing game, it work normallyWhen i shut it down, and put everything together my old hdd mbr, case, etc the window stuck on bios screen and...
  3. Window 11 fresh install work normally, when restart stuck on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 fresh install work normally, when restart stuck on boot: Hi, i just finish installing new window 11 on my ssd gpt, when it finish i install another app and it work just fine, i even testing playing game, it work normallyWhen i shut it down, and put everything together my old hdd mbr, case, etc the window stuck on bios screen and...
  4. PC appears to be stuck in the boot process while installing Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC appears to be stuck in the boot process while installing Windows 11.: There's nothing on screen, RAM led indicator has been on for over 7 hours. Internet connection request was never made by the installer, so I'm not certain how far it's actually gotten and the PC will not respond to any commands. How do I get past the stall and try again to...
  5. PC appears to be stuck in the boot process while installing Windows 11.

PC appears to be stuck in the boot process while installing Windows 11.: There's nothing on screen, RAM led indicator has been on for over 7 hours. Internet connection request was never made by the installer, so I'm not certain how far it's actually gotten and the PC will not respond to any commands. How do I get past the stall and try again to...
  6. My windows 11 installation stuck at 37%!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 installation stuck at 37%!!!: I am trying to reinstall Windows using installation Media creation too with iso file but my installation is stuck at 37% from last two Hours, what should I do now? I am using Lenovo legion slim 7....
  7. My windows 11 installation stuck at 37%!!!

My windows 11 installation stuck at 37%!!!: I am trying to reinstall Windows using installation Media creation too with iso file but my installation is stuck at 37% from last two Hours, what should I do now? I am using Lenovo legion slim 7....
  8. New PC Windows 11 Install, Stuck On Let's Connect You To A Networm.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Windows 11 Install, Stuck On Let's Connect You To A Networm.: My service provider is showing up but whenever I input the password it says unable to connect to this network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-windows-11-install-stuck-on-lets-connect/a42e08e9-e446-4235-8106-141c3dede57a
  9. New PC Windows 11 Install, Stuck On Let's Connect You To A Networm.

New PC Windows 11 Install, Stuck On Let's Connect You To A Networm.: My service provider is showing up but whenever I input the password it says unable to connect to this network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-windows-11-install-stuck-on-lets-connect/a42e08e9-e446-4235-8106-141c3dede57a
  10. Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!: I am using Windows 10, and I update my computer at the end of every month. When this Cumulative update was stuck on 100% for so long, I had to manually unplug my computer and plug it back again while it says, "Getting Windows Ready Don't Turn Off the Computer".After logging...